What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best ecart pen?

Bio boy

so the thc carts e pens are preset and you cant change the settings, like to change low and high temps on the vape, i believe there is alot of different levels, when you vape bud u control it for flavour and hits, when you dab you control low temps and high temps, so why not epens? u get epens for vape liquid, but i rarely see em,

i dont wana have to reload a dab on portable rigs
i have rosin pressed and solventless with heat made it liquid for vape pens,as ive had soem like them but dont knwo whats in em, i know i can ask whats best in vape shops and theyll sell me a $400 vape for liquids, but i just wana know what everyones using? what is your experience? what epens dya use for your thc cart/rosin

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
so the thc carts e pens are preset and you cant change the settings, like to change low and high temps on the vape, i believe there is alot of different levels, when you vape bud u control it for flavour and hits, when you dab you control low temps and high temps, so why not epens? u get epens for vape liquid, but i rarely see em,

i dont wana have to reload a dab on portable rigs
i have rosin pressed and solventless with heat made it liquid for vape pens,as ive had soem like them but dont knwo whats in em, i know i can ask whats best in vape shops and theyll sell me a $400 vape for liquids, but i just wana know what everyones using? what is your experience? what epens dya use for your thc cart/rosin
I don't know because I only hit rosin with a torch.

goingrey

I've got some ancient one called iTaste VV. Haven't used it in years. Probably it's not as good as newer ones but I liked it at the time. Has adjustable power. Definitely wasn't $400, more like $40.

goingrey

Here it is on the Cloupor Cloutank M3 dry herb vape, also from back in the day.

One of the two seems to have stopped working over the years. The power light and display still work but I'm getting nothing. Oh well, this was always kinda sus with the direct contact heater coil that was way too easy to combust with.

vv.jpg