What's new

Best Daytime Smoke

Smoking Gun

Schrom in my opinion is hands down the best daytime smoke. I have been on long road trips and after 8+ hours of driving smoked a bit of Schrom and I could go for another 3 hours or so. On top of which it is one of the most flavorful strains I have tried. This is not bud to be smoked before bed time as you will never fall asleep.

Another great daytime smoke is SSSDH. It tastes great and is very functional during day time hours.

John Deere

Veteran
+1 Hold Your Fire

I started hanging whole plants a while ago and definitely noticed the difference. Much smoother much quicker and it just gets better after that.

Satori is my current daytime smoke. I'd like to try some C99. I've read a few reviews saying tolerance builds up fairly quickly. Any comments on that?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
To slow the drying process?
Slow drying allows chlorophyll to to dissipate, as well as water.
Herb dried too quickly will retain chlorophyll, causing a harsh, green/grassy flavor.

I let my plants dry out while still in the pot, kinda the same thing. I then take the plant out of the pot and trim off the fan leaves. Hang for a couple days or so, and into the jars.

Adrift

Veteran
i like sour d during the day, even tho its still a strong heavy high :)

i smoke banner all day, so i would say banner aswell!

shit anything with diesel in it really :joint:

Marn

My thai-dom trainwreck is my go-to morning herb. I like Querkle for an after lunch smoke. It's got a great upbeat buzz with a nice mix of sativa and indica qualities without leaving you sluggish or burned out. OGK after dinner and Bubba before bed.

kona

This is my type of high.. Sorry I have no pictures yet. I'm starting some Apollo-11 as we speak. Which is suppose to be a great great daytime smoke.

Cinderella-99
Apollo-11
Dj Short's Flo
Kali Mist
Satori
Vanilla Kush

Are what we have listed so far, and I would agree from what I have read that all of these are HIGHLY recommended for this type of effect.

Flo/A11 fosho