What's new

best cut of strawberry cough?

bigAl25

Veteran
It also matches up very well with pre 98 bubba kush for a hybrid. Wonderful smoke that can lean KKSC or bubba kush in phenos. Last year it was KKSC, this year the beans are more bubba kush leaning. Looking forward the the harvest and smoke test on the bubba ones.

J

johndoe123

Rez did a joint project with zep. Dsdv2 it was released around Christmas last year. Lucky enough to score two packs. Getting germed very soon along with some double sour Thai

Last edited:
T

thesloppy

I had the KK cut going for about a year, but eventually got rid of it because I didn't find the taste/smell/high to be anything that remarkable. She was an absolute beast in terms of vigor though, and great in a SoG, spitting out the proverbial arms-length 'donkey dicks' with ease. I'm surprised to hear so many folks raving about her taste, perhaps I had an impostor.

G

Guest3498

no hazy taste at all imo.

kksc is definitely hazey/piffy as hell, it leaves an extremely churchy smell in the air when burned. Haze with undertones of strawberry/fruit, not the other way around... ime :joint: Everything else you said about lateral branching is spot on

picture.php

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Pretty sure this is Kushman's Strawberry Cough. Smells like strawberry molasses, and tastes the same. Not that potent of a stone, but still very heady and delicious all around herb to grow. I dont currently grow her anymore because a metric fuckton of genetics came my way, though i still have about 40seeds from her taht i made myself, and plant on growing again soon! Peace all, Stagger