What's new

Best Coffeeshops in Amsterdam?

E

eric stoner

de dampkring!
bulldoggs (my very first coffeeshop and it was great !)
abraxas
amnesia
barneys

i REALLY love Amsterdam its such a loveley city , specially in summer !

l_d_d

I am surprised nobody mentioned Green Place. I really enjoy that place they have top knotch herb for my tastes, fr the Dam. Great area too right in the Nieuwmarket. Grey Area always has great stuff but last time I was there the stuff really needed a flush... while back though. Better than alot of the stuff in other shops. I like Amnesia to hang out in and the Rasta one right in the RLD. As far as nugs Id rather just visit the cool people right around the train station ;). I got some weird great stuff from I think Noon that Ive never been able to find again. Tre3je or something idk. Try Green Place, their kushes were as close to the cali kushes if thats youre taste... not everyone wants that however.

Last edited:

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
KatsuOut.jpg

Peace

=K

D

djingo

besides some names already been mentioned,
the green planet trades safe quality bud.
it is based just around the corner from hempmuseeum / sensi shop, on the fluying dutchman shop side of the gracht.
as the coffeshop biz is a straight up tourist thang, take a little care of where you buy it.

good luck

span

djingo you mean green place? great place i've try their og kush, twizzla, and og face destroy really worth the travel

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
I had a friend who went and ,took a trip to Eindhoven said it wuz really kool, super good stuff and not a million tourists, and just smoking with locals @ cool shops.......
any word if they still serving tourists? , or if they only sell weak weed under 15 % thc there? did this actually happen?.....
TS

D

DXTR

I go, for dancing reasons, quite a few times in eindhoven and I must say it's a lovely place, far from the dam chaos... best coffe are in the centrum, being pink and grasshopper, they have quite a selection of weed, the best is in my op. the hopper "columbian haze", along with a very nice kristal... they have also amnesia, sshaze and the all time favs jackherer, orange ecc ecc...

nice places to take a toke as well as resting for a relaxed buzz time...

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
I remember when was there , a few years ago my favorite strain was real dutch orange bud
sooo tasty and very potent
TS

TeVerde

I have found that my favorite coffee shop is definitely Central,
that´s what I´ll always visit first.
After picking buds from there
I´ve been enjoying my stays mostly in Haarlem,
And Willie Wortel´s coffee shops
treat quests well with quality stuff.

:tiphat:

H

Hoover_lungz

The coffee shop with hands down the best menu is The Green Place.... I smoked 2/3rds of their menu when there a few weeks ago & the twizla hash was excellent and only 12euro a gram...

Menu: LA Cheese, SFVally Kush, Lemon OG, Green Crack, Strawberry Cheese, ****** OG + a few others i didnt try...

You know they have a tastey menu:tiphat:

BCNeil

Can someone give me their opinions on the coffeeshop with the best baked goods.
I am coming back to town, one of my travel partners doesn't smoke, but willing to try some baking.

Where is the best?

clípz

Can someone give me their opinions on the coffeeshop with the best baked goods.
I am coming back to town, one of my travel partners doesn't smoke, but willing to try some baking.

Where is the best?

Are going there tomorrow "8/12" can have an eye out for baked goods for you and report back if i find any :yummy:

EDIT: Saw Grey Area and Amnesia had some baked goods.

Last edited:

clípz

Update 8/12.
Have been to 4 shops today list of shop and weed i got.
And when i came to my hotel and opend up the desk drawer i found 2 bags of weed, rolling papper and a lighter a small treat to find after 15min in amsterdam. :joint:

Grey Area was really nice loads of stuff on the walls, very small shop with really a good selection of weed. Great tase of music an over all chill blend of artists.:bigeye:

Dampkring had loads of places to just sit down i recomend to sit on the 3rd floor with the cork chair. tho way to loud rock music for my taste had a hard time to sit by a tabel and speak to the person infront of you.:headbange

Amnesia was more "modern" looking of them all looks really nice inside and the chairs and soffa spot on. The weed that i got from them abit of an favorite at the moment. Tho there was some really creepy people in there started to take pictures of my GF with there phone's so left after 15min only.:noway:

Siberië i most say the vibe in there one word EPIC really enjoyd sitting down there for a long while smoking from the vapo.
at the moment they where waiting for a new batch of weed to come in so i needed to wait 5min for some strains.:bow:

Shop - Strain

Dampkring - Grape Haze
Siberië - Bubble Gum
Amnesia - Old School HAZE:jump:
Grey Area - Chocolope

So i would rate them in order 1-4
1: Siberië:dance013:
2: Grey Area
3: Dampkring
4: Amnesia

In the picture
1. Grape Haze
2. Bubble Gum3. Old School Haze
4. Chocolope
B:1 Unknown
B:2 Unknown

More to come during this weekend and next week. :smoke out:

Alpen rock

hello!

Lots of coffeshops have baked goods.I'm not into eating cannabis at all, but heard great things about Paradox when it comes to spacecakes.be careful tho, as THC in yr stomach can be very tricky in terms of stonage... I suggest yr friend to go easy at first, eat a half or quarter cake, wait two hours see what happens and then maybe eat some more...or not!!!!

Most of coffee shops in the Dam are tourist traps selling over priced weed, under flushed, uncured, and contaminated hash, with d*ckhead attitude budtenders.
Luckily there are some exceptions (at least fr the gear...finding a good hang out place w/quality nugs and friendly budtenders is lotery and the combination is subject to variations lol)
In the very centre: Voyagers has great dank, Green Place is good too, Basjoe, Bluebird has excellent import hashes, and a lil outside, Katsu is great, Club Media (both in Albert Cuyp Markt area) , Hugo de Groot to name a few.

A golden rule (fr me) is to always ask politely fr a look and a sniff, don't trust names (some o dem are reeeeal jokes!!), descriptions written on the menu...trust yr nose.Looks -bag appeal in that case- can be deceiving also...

Enjoy!!

I have now been to the 'Dam four times: two three day visits and two one-day trips.

On the last trip, I sampled 29 different types of bud and 2 types of hash. On the basis of these past four trips, giving more emphasis to the last trip (a week and a half ago) due to its proximity and the more thorough character of the research, I would deem the following coffeeshops to be establishments that are definitely worth a visit, and while almost no coffeeshop will never have a bad batch of weed that will have someone screaming murder on the internet, I've found these to be solid:

Grey Area
Siberie
Voyagers
Dampkring
Bluebird

Abraxas, Kadinsky, Solo, and the Doors are good too. Greenhouse, Barney's and Amnesia are hit-and-miss but guaranteed to be at least overpriced; however, they may have some excellent stuff on their menus as well. I've heard great things of Katsu but never made it that far.

I had also heard great things of the Green Place and was disappointed. The Tahoe OG hit me like a Lowryder. Bland taste, minimal stone. The AK-47 which was less than half the price was better, and it was just regular decent chronic. I might give the place another try, but if it isn't remarkably better this goes on my no-go list.

Slim Octopus

In Amsterdam my two favorites are Blues Brothers and Mellow Yellow,all the tourist traps are not on my radar,and I have quite good coffe shop in my town to cover my needs