What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best clones in Vienna?

yts farmer

Veteran
how do you get in contact with them? how to buy clones? do they have a shop?

:tiphat:

Through instagram . Search clonelab, then follow. Then you can dm them.

They have a shop, dont think the address is public yet, all i know its in the 23rd district, whatever that means.

mythblazer

I'm sorry to repeat myself, but nobody got experience with cuts from Plantnation?
Mythblazer...?

All the ex goldcut selections are fire.

Platinum Delights: stronger then forum cut, not much yield like every other cookie, but the strongest cookie cross i grew

Tangerine Power: strong orange terps, better than tangie in my opinion, solid nug structure but still lil leavy

3Chems: chemmy smell but not like true gas some hints of floral and fruits is coming through ,good yield nice bud structure (like golfballs)

Bubba Alien: Blueberry und Bubba Terps good yield, smaller indica type plant/typ. bubba strucutre, fast finisher 7-8weeks

Gratefulbreathf2 aka Tante Gerti: OGKB gas smell hints of sweets/mint, slow vegging plant/not much roots, you really need to veg her for days to get some yield off it

PrivateReserve Og: super Lanky,good yield, hard og type buds,needs staking or trellis,

GilzNilz: 7-8 weeks strains, smells like amnesia to me,frosty with alot "The White"(Strain) influence

dont grow gfb or platinum delights if you dont grow for your own because the strains are not suitable for commercial growing

Broggemann

Thanks dude, you rock!
:huggg:

I will give their Platinum Delights, PROG, Super Orange Glue and their (new) Sour Dosidos a try next round.
Will report back.

But what I can say till now - the SOG und Sour Dosidos REEK.
Even in veg!

yts farmer

Veteran
Thanks dude, you rock!

I will give their Platinum Delights, PROG, Super Orange Glue and their (new) Sour Dosidos a try next round.
Will report back.

Even in veg!

Yes let us know about the sour dosidos, ive had my eye on that strain for a little while now. Good luck with your new strains .

I have a friend who rates super orange glue, although the clone wasnt from vienna, i should be gettin the sog from my friend soon so will be good to compare if the cut from UK is the same as the Austrian cut.

Peace:tiphat:

mythblazer

Thanks dude, you rock!

Will report back.

Even in veg!

I grew the SOG too.... they got 2 different phenos at plantnation 1 orange Diesel pheno and another one which is pretty much the same pheno as GG#4

Skunkhant43

The sour dosidos has also got a quite low yield. Not much cookie smell in there - reeks of sour. In early flower it was comparable to cookiefam gelato but i will post a smoke test when it´s dried.

Like mythblazer already mentioned, they got 2 sog phenos there. One that stays quite small with a lot of the orange diesel influence, and the other one - high yielding plant that could be gg4 - not much terps but very vigorous growth!

Broggemann

Thanks again, exactly the information I was looking for!
I got the SOG#9, should be the Orange Diesel-Pheno.
May I ask how long you took her?

And I'm burning to read your smokereport of the Sour Dosidos.
:biggrin:

weedtoker

Veteran
hi all, new to here. looking info on clones and how to get them back to Ireland. Any help much appreciated. Thanks

I'll second this user's question. Can you be from other EU country and go and buy clones like on vacation?

cheers:tiphat:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
I'll second this user's question. Can you be from other EU country and go and buy clones like on vacation?

cheers:tiphat:

The simple answer is yes! You can buy them and do whatever you want with them, it's not in the Hand of the shop anymore after you leave them.There are a lot of Czech growers who come to Vienna to buy clones and equipment, also many workers in those grow shops are speaking the czech language for example.

Irael

Amnesia Core Cut and Sensi Star from FF are Top Notch! The Old NLX from there was also super nice but they do not have it anymore :(

Greetz

hi all, new to here. looking info on clones and how to get them back to Ireland. Any help much appreciated. Thanks

page 10 of this thread:

Hey Harry, yes you heard correct, we have shops in austria selling clones since the 90's, first there was a lot of legal trouble for the shops, but over the years the law is clear (plants and seeds are legall as long as they do not contain THC = dont flower) and business is going great, some shops making millions.

Officially they are sold as air refresher and questions regarding cultivation in flower wont be answered, in reality clones are sold together with all the equipment, fertilizers, harvesting tools, bongs, everything you can imgane really, and if you ask nicely, most shop owners/employees will answer all your questions.

In Vienna alone, there are over a dozen different shops that sell clones, some only sell from other shops, others even have multiple stores in Vienna. I have tried and founrd favorite strains at floweryfield, premium genetics, stamm-baum and green empire.

In all shops you can just go in and buy clones but you have to take the strains available, the bigger the shop/franchise, the bigger the chances you get the strains you want.
You can also make an "preorder", idealy 4-5 weeks in advance, pay a small amount upfront and can pickup your desired strains at your desired date, many stores also offer the option to grow the plants bigger in pots (provided you can wait).
You can even buy thousands of clones, there will be no questions asked.

Prices for clones vary from shop and size, starting at around 4€ for the small ones in some shops, normal price for normal size is around 9€. You also get a great discount (0.50€ - 1€ less for each clones) when you take a specific amount or more, starting at 10 pieces in most shops. Many shops also have special discount days.

hope that helps :)

Sante

In DoPa
Hi. Do somebody know if it' s possible to find tested cuts(i mean tested in lab about cannabinoids and terpenes) or maybe just know the phenotype.
It's would be great!!

Regards

Last edited:

yts farmer

Veteran
Hi. Do somebody know if is possible to find tested cuts(i mean tested i lab about sing cannabinoids and terpenes) or maybe just know the phenotype.
It's would be great!!

Regards

I highly doubt they would spend money on those tests as the clones are not supposed to be flowered.

Yes with certain strains you will know the phenotype ie amnesia core cut etc etc.

Peace.

Sante

In DoPa
I highly doubt they would spend money on those tests as the clones are not supposed to be flowered.

Yes with certain strains you will know the phenotype ie amnesia core cut etc etc.

Peace.

As those shops sell elite US clones (lots of them tested from breeder)they could sell tested CBD elite clone as well.

Sadly I see that(also)this world goes round only with money and business and medical cannabis seems to be only a jimmy for recreational users.

Thanx for your answer.

Last edited:

Broggemann

Small update regarding the Sour Dosidos:

- low yielding
- doesnt like much nitrogen
- no larf at all, solid (small) nugs from top to bottom
- very frosty and extremly sticky, makes great bubblehash I guess
- reeks of sour, earth and fuel
- doesn't grow very wide, better for SOG than SCROG
- needs some defoliation, grows very big fan leaves and a lot of them

Didn't smoke her yet.

SuperOrangeGlue is exactly like your guys description, I seem to got the GG4-Pheno.
Good vigor, good yield, nice looking, frosty buds. But barely any smell at all.

yts farmer

Veteran
Small update regarding the Sour Dosidos:

- low yielding
- doesnt like much nitrogen
- no larf at all, solid (small) nugs from top to bottom
- very frosty and extremly sticky, makes great bubblehash I guess
- reeks of sour, earth and fuel
- doesn't grow very wide, better for SOG than SCROG
- needs some defoliation, grows very big fan leaves and a lot of them

Didn't smoke her yet.

SuperOrangeGlue is exactly like your guys description, I seem to got the GG4-Pheno.
Good vigor, good yield, nice looking, frosty buds. But barely any smell at all.

I find my gg#4 very low odour. Will be getting the super orange glue shortly, I think I'm getting the orange dom pheno.

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts