What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best cleanest highest quality nutes

I Care

Haha. The original tea. can imagine if I had gotten the job at the golf course. any golfers? That stuff is free and it’s good for growin grass. Pro grade.

The best I can advise is dont change a thing if it’s workin for ya.
May even tweak what your doing simply with some molasses and get results.
But if you’re sure you want to see if there’s any improvement, the suggestion you have gotten as an alternative is a good option.

There is a probably a lot of other folks used it, using it, or considering it

I Care

Good point, something you don’t mind getting your hands into. Im from the coast, using stuff with leftovers from licenced saltwater product.. :unsure:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
should have said for plants I am keeping :) running a crop I do as you do

building up salts over a grow cycle at 1/4 or 1/2 strength probably is not going to

happen
I have never seen any buildup or had any issues at all........kind of why I keep using it.
😆
I don't recycle the soil though but if I did it would probably become a problem the next run.

Terppalooza

PXL_20240416_123529940.jpg
PXL_20240416_155353213.jpg

this ferilizer costs me nothing basiccly i can fill a swimming pool with this stuff for relativly cheep price

CharlesU Farley

How much per gallon ?? Do you skip any waterings ??
Tablespoon a gallon of water. I completely recycled all my soil, so I only use fertilizer when it's needed and depending on the temperature, humidity, and other environmental factors in addition to the plan itself, it varies tremendously.

In a typical/general grow, that's usually two or three times during vegging and once or twice during flowering.

Old Uncle Ben

I have never seen any buildup or had any issues at all........kind of why I keep using it.
😆
I don't recycle the soil though but if I did it would probably become a problem the next run.

More credibility to the fact that Peters salts are very pure. When you add that 1/2 - 1 tsp. per gallon you can literally watch it dissolve without any agitation as it floats down into the water.

I used to have a pretty large ag biz, ran a mile of drip irrigation per zone and using a Mazzei injection system I'd dissolve about 10# of Peters in a 5 gal. bucket, drop the rubber tube in and flip the pump on. Took some agitation with a stirring rod but it all dissolved.

Last edited:

Old Uncle Ben

outside in the ground I do just that with the tons of Horse shit I have dumped in my garden :)

as to cheaper :( that is up for debate ;)
Horse manure is excellent, IF, you insure that the fields or hay the horses were feeding on have not been sprayed with a broad leaf herbicide like dicamba, Picloram, Remedy, Reclaim, etc. Those herbicides can remain viable even if the manure has been composted at the usual 170F temps.

CharlesU Farley

Hey UB, don't know whether you have seen any of my how to get cannabis to do what you want it to thread but I'm going to post something in a couple of days and I want to make sure you understand where I'm coming from and that I don't inadvertently disrespect/piss you off.

I know your feelings on topping cannabis plants and the million plus views on that other forum we don't talk about around here ;) proves it's usefulness and popularity. I used to do it too, in addition to trying fimming, SOG, ScrOG, and all the rest of that shit we used to debate pH and NPKay about.:LOL:

I've just found what I think is a better approach, for _me_. And I'm not any smarter or better than anyone else, so I know other people can do it too. So I'm going to be talking about the things I do, in my normal acerbic, combative, and facetious way. :cool:

I'm going to be describing topping cannabis plants and will be using phrasing similar to this:

"I don't top, fim, super crop, lst, or do anything else unnatural to the cannabis plant. That includes bondage, discipline, humiliation, ball gags, or even spankies. I don't even talk dirty to them, for fuck sake!"

I just didn't want you to randomly read a sentence like this and take offense or think I'm disrespecting your method, because I'm not. ✌️

Sorry to jack the thread, but I don't do direct messages, instant messages, whatever the fuck you all use these days when people talk behind other people's backs, on a public forum.

UB, you think I used enough of those emoticons on this? :p

Terppalooza

Very healthy looking plants! What varieties are the maters and the weed? I just made a big batch of Gazpacho cold soup. It is awesome using vine ripened home grown maters. Very nutritious.

View attachment 18988939
Thanks! My own cross of tomatos. Aunt Ruby's German Green x Yellow Submarine. And the weed is pink runtz and amnesia core cut 👊 those look great, can't live without some homegrown tomato's

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I forgot the obligatory plant pic,my bad.
At the end of 14 weeks of flower on the Jacks and ready to chop.
I don't think the brand matters much what matters is whether or not the plant is healthy all the way through.
That seems to me to be the only way it can reach its full potential.
DSC-0193.jpg

DSC-0193.jpg