What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best cheese?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shhh ,,,id put money on this not being a BBC ,,,at first looks this dry sample seems to be the cheese clone itself,,,,but id need to phisicly see the plant to be sure ,,im pretty confident its 1 of the uk skunkclone family [Cheese, Blues, Psycho,],,,if its not its a dam good reprisentation of cheese,,,its got the leaf structur bang-on,,,,plant structure is extreemly similar,,,but then again ive seen the cheese clone leafs morph into afghan leafshapes,,,insted of the usual col.gold leafshape

Well this is supposedly big buddah's,
picture.php

Good luck whatever u go with :joint:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the leafs seem too thin to be the bluse clone,,,,id put money on that not being the blues..

everytime i look at that pic you posted shhh,,,the colour the cheesefamily has jumps out at me,,,its like a neon green colour,,,,dry buds have a purple tint to the pistels,,,[alltho i think you might have let them brown off],,,

"my" cheese is vibrent green colour,,,,very similar to your pic

14413ppppppp.JPG

14413DSC00159.JPG

Last edited:

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm just running a 5 pack of HGF cheese. Seems to have great vigour. Anyone done these?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that BBC6 is pretty good eddy,,,,ive actualy never seen a BBC look that similar to the Cheese clone ,,when did you get them seeds,,maybe its a different batch to the 1`s ive grown,,,it looks very good infact

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
they were bought soon after the strain was released-was that 5yrs ago I can't remember

the bbc was a darker green as i recall-the hit-smell and everything else was/is utterly different and we seemed to get a different pheno with every seed-

cheers
eddieS

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you brought out some very nice qualitys in that cheese clone eddy,,,,i find most people cant get it brown an furry like that,,,,in my experence "most people" [newbies] grow the cheese clone an it ends up lookin like your BBC6,,,,i feel like i can see the gold sativa parents shining through in your cheese sample,,,,,thats a very nice sample bro!! :)

im also pretty supprized how good that BBC6 is,,,,,there must be good 1`s in the BBC,,,,i honestly didnt think it was that good,,,i found bluecheese to be mutch mutch closer to the cheese clone in comparison to BBC,,,,,the BBC ive had has been terrible

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
thanks for that, Rick. If they look good it is probably because they were flowered for 10-11wks.

we've had good results with BBC-it gets v white-just doesn't bear any resemblance to the Exodus cut IMO. Same with GH and HGF.

the nearest thing that i've come across to the Exodus cut has been Sk#1.

cheers
eddieS

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
What... you mean these ;) (top right)

picture.php

The strawberry Cheesel are next on my 2do list!! I really got the urge to pop them right now :D

Yep. That's exactly what I meant :) If I had a pack of the Strawberry Chiesel by Suburban they would be high on my list. That Honey White sounds promising too.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strawberry Cheesel [Suburban Seeds] is a special plant... for sure :yes: What you waiting for? :D

don't you do a Cheese X Doc?

e

Yeah .. we did ,, the above ^^ and Cheese x SuperSilverHaze [So7omon Seeds] ,, not sure if there's any packs left at seedbay. If there is, then we'll list them up :D

Edit: Spicy Cheese F2 [So7omon Seeds] are still in stock (Spice x BigBuddhasCheese X Spice x BigBuddhasCheese) :canabis:

peace n love

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, out of the cheese available in seed form blue cheese seems to be the one closest to the original clone. I take it that's BB and not Barneys?

Maracuja

Actually I think they are selling the same thing, remember reading about GHS buying their Cheese from Big Buddha.

Yeah you're right.I've read something similar.

But I've also read that Arjan got his Exodus Cut from a private Grower in the UK.

Anyway, I highly doubt that they're able to produce useful seeds from a Cutting.

It would'nt be the first time that GHS is turning gold into shit.

Regards

S

SCROG McDuck

I ran some BB Cheese that was very good.. yield & hiigh..
When I emailed BB, the responce was 'the g13 pheno'.
It was, Kat Piss/Diesel..

It was in my early days just a few years back..
I thought I kept the herijuana clones, turrned out to be the BB Cheese clones..
I just bought 5 fem BBCs and will run it again
early next year...

Just finished Dr Greenthums Original Cheese.. Did I mention, I bought more BBC seeds

Attachments

• #6 BBC Day 70 icm1.jpg
    #6 BBC Day 70 icm1.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Latest posts