What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best cheese taste/smell from seed?

GoatCheese

Veteran
this from a very highly respected grower .............if it was me id get greenhouse 'cheese' ... and exodus cheese both very cheap many seeds as possible and pheno hunt

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=211829

Yea, I've smoked the alledged UK Cheese in Amsterdam few times (Grey Area, De Dampkring) and i've grown ten girls of GHS's Exodus Cheese. I don't have to read other people's opinnions about it cause i can make my own. But that's a cool thread to go thru.

How many GHS Exo Cheese plants you have grown? Where they all identical to each other and copies of UK Cheese, cause mine weren't. Many different phenos; tall and short; sativa and afghani leaning ones.

Yes, i found many skunky and some what cheesy phenos in those seeds, just not a copy of the UK Cheese. I've found better Cheese terp-profile in UK Cheese F1 hybrids; Chunky Cheese and Cheeseberry

:tiphat:

Corsaire

Veteran
As MD84 said UGORG#1, i wouldnt waste your time with any other cheese crosses. They are a UK company Underground Originals / UGORG and that is there own version of Blue cheese using there blues/livers line that they backcrosses then crossed to the cheese. You will be guaranteed stinkers from that line.
I second that :tiphat:

Mendo Cheese from 707 Seed Bank. Original UK cheese crossed to 707 Chemdawg male. Smells and taste just like cheese but much added potency from the chem male

Latest posts

Latest posts