What's new

Best Bud of Boulder

M

milehimedi

Also being called the "B3", this cup of sorts is exactly what it sounds like: a chance for the top growers in one of the top pot towns in the country to enter their products against eachother. Anybody in Boulder county should spread the word to growers of top notch meds!

I believe their website is bestbudofboulder.com

I recently sampled some CO bud called "Gravity."

Has anyone heard of this? What is it sat/ind? lineage? Clones available?

Where might I find it, if you can say?

Thanks Frankie. I was begining to wonder if the person I got it from had just made up the name. That was pretty much what I wanted to know.

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
I believe Gravity was a very limited Shantibaba seed release from the mid 90's.......G13 cross of some sort.... memory is a bit fuzzy.....Ill see if I can find any info on that one for ya....

Fike

I used to get Gravity all the time here in Colorado...although it was being grown in MN(i think) and brought down by a friend.

I was told it was a Northern Lights cross, but have no clue as to the validity of that statement.

Legalmeduser

The Best Bud of Boulder - Overall
Sour Diesel - High Grade Alternatives

Best Visual Aesthetics
Raspberry Kush - Mile High Therapeutics/AlterMeds

Best Aroma
Jack Flash - Easy Living Alternatives

Best Flavor
OG Kush Prime Reserve - The Greenest Green

Best Medicinal Effect
Sage - The Greenest Green

Best Potency
Stone Mountain - Stone Mountain

Top THC %
ChemDawg - Caregivers of Colorado

C

cannagirl

Anyone know where to get a cut of Raspberry Kush?

I do! Out in Cali, the clone manager at Harborside has a cut I gave him, to bad I dont have that cut myself anymore:( To difficult to get it here from Cali, the risks are to high...

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
I do! Out in Cali, the clone manager at Harborside has a cut I gave him, to bad I dont have that cut myself anymore:( To difficult to get it here from Cali, the risks are to high...

Somebody head out there and pick up a cut of that and my Dr Walker's Daze they have on the menu.......

Congrats to the winners........ :blowbubbles:

veta

we offered to do the testing for this event (for free even) and they went with a lab in boulder apparently, "to keep it a boulder event". I have heard rumors that the lab uses TLC (thin layer chromatography) for its tests....

TLC is like the Cannalytics test you can buy on the internet...it has a 30% error range, even if they are using the "HPTLC" method that Arno and his group published, it is still not a valid method for such an event, as the error range is in the 10-15% range and reproducibility is a major problem. I would seriously doubt any award, as IME, the top 5 strains at such an event can vary by as little as 0.5% THC. I wish they would post the methods they used to judge the "highest THC" award.

oh well, if that is the case, the whole community is growing and learning. At least one of these events is trying to include some science.

V

Latest posts

Latest posts