What's new

Best Bud Booster

D

DeftoneSmoker

I have heard very good things and am going to try supernaturals bud blaster. I have been using there grow and bloom in my DWC with incredible results. Guys are telling me the blaster kills it.

G

Guest 18340

I personally use GH Liquid KB and GH Powder KB boosters pretty much as GH suggests. I used then with either Maxibloom or Lucas formula.
I used to talk down about boosters, never seeing any benefit. But once I dialed in every other aspect I became an avid used of boosters:biggrin:

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
another vote for bloombastic from atami...lots of other growers have liked it, and it was used by moonshine in the samples that he won at HTCC cup this year..

also seen good results with Fox Farms beastie bloomz powder, one my friends started using it and i saw noticeable increase in nug quality from previous batches..ive used it as well with good results.

SMOKE-ONE

rd

rd

another vote for bloombastic from atami...lots of other growers have liked it, and it was used by moonshine in the samples that he won at HTCC cup this year..

also seen good results with Fox Farms beastie bloomz powder, one my friends started using it and i saw noticeable increase in nug quality from previous batches..ive used it as well with good results.
I heard bloombastic,or beastie bloomz,(not sure which one)alters the taste/smell of the finished product.Has anyone experienced this with either product?

TripleDraw27

Veteran
I heard bloombastic,or beastie bloomz,(not sure which one)alters the taste/smell of the finished product.Has anyone experienced this with either product?

i often hear that from certain hydroshop owners with the products they hold allegiance to.

NeWcS

I use Grotek monster bloom, 12 bucks for the same thing that cost 89 bucks with fancy graphics.

What ratio are you using? Say per gallon? I know alot has to do with my base but wondering what others have run. And what weeks do you use it in? I have some and was considering using it on my next run.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^BLOOM FUCKING BASTIC

Although I was recently given H&G's Top Shooter and since I'm going to be running their line I may give it a shot.

But to be honest the bloombastic has been my favorite to date and I feel it's better than kool bloom which I had been my go to for years with great results. If you're on a budget I'd say Kool Bloom not questions, but if you can splurge and get a bottle of Bloombastic I'd be surprised if you weren't happy.

Have fun and grow big.

Funny I was JUST reading about Bloombastic last night...will have to look at possibly looking at that.

Mega

Grizz

Veteran
I can say with 100% certainty that using a booster will increase your yield.. Anyone that does not see improvement has something going on thats preventing that from occurring.. Hydroplex or Canna pk 13/14 are not snake oil bogus additives. They do what they are suppose to do if you know how to use them.
enough said, thats a fact.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Two boosters that have never done me wrong are Jamaican bat guano and Hydroplex by Botanicare.

-Funk

Mad Matt

Ive not long finished a run with pk 9/18, weight was slightly up but resin production was through the roof....

Will be looking at Bloombastic...

Last year my buddy did a bunch of side by side comparisons using different pk boosters(samples from trade shows). MOAB was the best. (I should mention that koolbloom wasn't in the comparison).
Bloombastic is another good one, but costly.

Izoc666

I would like to give my input about bud booster. I personally dont believe in the bud booster...it will hurt the plant s ability to produce mass buds if you re looking for big yield...then keep your plant healthy with green leaves, no Defs= no Yellow leaves.

I would keep the ideal NPK balance, I like Dyna's Gro GROW (7-9-5) till 7 or 8 weeks of flowering if i feel that plants have good enough of N and green leaves. I will use Dyna-Gro s Bloom till harvest. Im dirt guy with soilless medium :D

Happy growing and peace