What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Bruce Banner available in seed form 2020

ctg

Veteran
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​ Bruce banner x 3 cannabiogen Durban males.
tests real nice, about 30% total thc, 4.5 delta 9
Tasty, stinky and potent!

Attachments

• photo2081538.jpg
    photo2081538.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 37

...CR500AF...

I thought the Bruce banner i got a year or two now was ok, bought not grown, it had a real smack you in the face kind of thing going when you first hit it, but it just didn't have very long legs (seems like a lot of the new breeds hit ya funny then go away fast) JMO, it was just ok for me...:)

Last edited:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
i had the legit #3 cut dark horse ... prertty sure she was in circulation not long ago and ive literally not long lost her but i wasnt overally upset....

its basically strawberry sour d x og kush (rezdawgs ssd)

she is a phenominal plant that has a gassy front note follwed by the strawberry purple kushy centre followed by the og kushy piney lemony earthy back drop.. (have you smoked skywalker og)

ive got bare pics of her aswell on my insta...

but yh ive grown alot of strawbs but devils harvest seeds strawberry sour diesel seeds in regs is wherre i would go....

lip smakcing strawberry sweetness dipped in diesel gas fresh out the pump.... leaves a sweet coating on the lips and a strawberry after taste and gives up the yield. 9 weeks same as bruce just bruce is more og dom... ive also got bogs seeds sour strawbs and straw nana etc etc.

bogs sour strawbs is very similar to bruce as in strawberry kush

ive actually got bare strawb strains and ive got 2 exodus chesse x sfv og moms so i could tecnically do a crossing.. appologises a little off topic

hope this helps

...CR500AF...

Hey scotty No i have never smoked skywalker og, i do have a pack or two of lemon walker ( i thought it was skywalker just checked, nope lemon lol) running around in the fridge.
Loved Bogs gear a friend and i ran a lot of his at the time i got hooked on the bubble had a hard time getting away from that cut. The flavor on that one was unreal in a dab form it was crazy good, also calming happy mode effect lol...:)

I missed the strawberry stuff Bog was running we had family issues for a few years that kept me off the web for a while. When i started back i lurked at the old site for a few year then i joined this one.

...CR500AF...

That is just plain and simply nice wicked looking bud scotty...:) it looks right on the money frosty, tasty...:tiphat:
Glad you found one that works for ya, that is the most important thing for myself the effect has to be what i want or they are down the road. When i do find one, i will go to town on it to try to get it dialed in way i like it and try to keep it working...:) and of course with cannabis and (my average at best growing skills lol) that can take some time, a few runs to confirm what i got kinda stuff.

Last edited:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
i know why she is called bruce banner cause she grows pretty big but does need support due to her being og dom... her aroma is 1 of the nicest scents... if i could wear it as cologne i would .. the smoke fills the air with a strawberry kushy sweetness

she is a 9 weeker and can purple from week 6... she is an absoloute animal in terms of feed and loves pk ...

he taste is gas/fuel/petrol/ that mixes into a strawberry purple kushy centre followed by the og kushy piney earthy lemony gassy back drop... leaves a really nice kushy piney strawberry afters

week 9 she has the power and taste and aroma.. so yh i can see why she is hyped but as stated their are in my opinion just as good strawbs avail...

dna genetis straw nana at 9 weeks will knock you simon sideways etc etc

bruce banner 3 #3 cut og dom week 4 .. she hits double figures easy

20190921-143318.jpg

20190921-143403.jpg

...CR500AF...

When i saw the post yesterday the pic's where not there, they are now, Boom baby very cool...:) thank you scotty...:tiphat:
I was saying to MAHA yesterday it is so hard to find the one for myself effect, taste, and it has got to have some leg for a little time between hoots lol. I vape and through the day, plus i try for three days a week eating a bit of budder for keeping the doc away...:) complete hell on tolerance but il take that problem. I have a pack or two of white banner hmmmm...:)

Last edited:

limegreenlimey

I'm late as well.
I bought some Bruce Banner Feminised Cannabis Seeds | Discount Cannabis Seeds a while ago which were the same as Black Skull. It was BOGOF £26 for 5 got 10, well cheap so thought I'd try them to see how good they were. 10 seeds > 7 plants 2 were okish and 5 were great had them jammed in with other stuff. Really impressed with the outcome, variation from head to body and a bloody good yield.
Heres a pic of one that grew in to the light that i had to bend over 4 times

View attachment 17922064

View attachment 17922065

View attachment 17922066

Here's some bud pics of 4 different plants

View attachment 17922067

View attachment 17922068

View attachment 17922069

View attachment 17922070

So there you go 😎
I'm really sorry because I genuinely hate to diss, and likely you are a good grower and hand on heart I do not mean to be nasty... I also fully agree not to judge and books by their cover. I have smoked some smashing weed that looked like ditch weed. But ..

That does not look like good weed. If that is a true reflection of what Bruce Banner weed is, I wouldn't grow it if you paid me to. Whoever is selling these seeds is a rip off merchant. Even for £26

Sorry, genuinely no offense intended. I direct my criticism at the breeder and not the grower

Latest posts

Latest posts