What's new

best blunts?

M

Mitch Connor

Kingpin Don blunts, hawaiian flavor with c99 pineapple pheno, or Juicy blunts, coconut flavor

Super.Seeds

ICMag Donor
No one said Bluntville? At the price of 1 blunt, you get 2 processed wraps and 2 natural leafs (2 blunts total). They unravel so you don't need to cut it open and make a mess dumping out the guts. They are my favorite and I have seen every blunt out there...Bought boxes of dutchmasters (still love the honey, strawberry and grape ones). Best Bluntville flavors are Pink Berry and Vanilla...The white vanilla, grape and blueberry ones can be kinda harsh imo...Didn't even mess with the candela honey, sweet, or natural deluxe ones.

Do we have to worry about the new tobacco laws and our precious blunts? Maybe I'll buy up a few boxes just in case...

SS

tetragrammaton

Veteran
I'm crumblin' up the weed, then I roll the weed, with True Blunts, different flavors can't you see? Grape, Cherry, Peach, and the Pina Colada, if you've never tried True Blunt Wraps you know you gotta. Cotton Candy, Butterscotch, Banana, Bubble Gum. Hypnotic, ah, come and get you some.

a grinder 2.5grms of weed and dump the kif off into the cigarillo just got to have talent and small fingers tetra is also right true blunts are nice wraps

No one said Bluntville? At the price of 1 blunt, you get 2 processed wraps and 2 natural leafs (2 blunts total). They unravel so you don't need to cut it open and make a mess dumping out the guts. They are my favorite and I have seen every blunt out there...Bought boxes of dutchmasters (still love the honey, strawberry and grape ones). Best Bluntville flavors are Pink Berry and Vanilla...The white vanilla, grape and blueberry ones can be kinda harsh imo...Didn't even mess with the candela honey, sweet, or natural deluxe ones.

Do we have to worry about the new tobacco laws and our precious blunts? Maybe I'll buy up a few boxes just in case...

SS

Agreed :) Bluntvilles are great, and your tastes in flavor are spot on IMHO.

imho

Bluntville- 2 for 1 not super cheapo, good choice of flavors blueberry,vanilla,strawberry. Already pre cut. Not for large amounts of bud though. not exactly a full cigar. but good value.

Game- Hmm started strong as a counter to the dutch, leaf blunt. Burns ok slow, peach, vanilla are good new white grape flavor too. Prefer old school garcia vegas. full size

Dutchmaster- Burns s l o w, a little thick for some. but your last WILL last. better integrity than game, vanilla dutch copied alot. classic. grape and strawberry with blueburry bud or sour d def a good mix. full size

Backwoods- woof, a bit rougher than the others, a little harder to roll. Chocoloate backwood although nasty to me is the slowest burning cigar. (imho)

Swisher sweets- less thick than dutch, better tasting- the dutchmaster of the south (US) for a long time; might take over dutch's place. many flavors no outer leaf.

Phillies- strawberry is prob the best strawberry, classic. Doesn't burn slow (unless properly rolled/twisted), not good w a gram or more, breaks easier more fragile than dutch. it's time is over.

White owl- many flavors, burns in between a dutch and a phillie, roll neatly; decent integrity. a slightly smaller game w no leaf.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
honey berry backwoods are also fucking great. that's all my sister in law smoked, and i love smoking with her. i usually just roll vanilla dutchies. as for grape anything fuck...that's what all the fat bitches smoke where i'm from.

if i must smoke a blunt wrap. wet mango.

Green lung

Veteran
Love vanilla green leaf dutches, they burn slow and burn nice and clean not harsh

oh yeah only cigarillos for me:tiphat:

plur

I grew up on swishers, you can't go wrong with a grape swisher, just make sure that suckas fresh.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Arturo Fuente...

Arturo Fuente...

Esquire.jpg

I don't smoke blunts all too often, but this is what I like to use.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Dojo

Bluntville and HoneyBerry Backwoods are top notch...i can make 4 blunts out of one bluntville roll up....i can make about 3-4 nice blunts with backwoods... for me i like to use more green then blunt

But you gotta be a master roller to work with backwoods...ive mastered them so good i can use scraps to configure an extra blunt or 2 after getting my normal 3-4 from the cigars

Bluntville and HoneyBerry Backwoods are top notch...i can make 4 blunts out of one bluntville roll up....i can make about 3-4 nice blunts with backwoods... for me i like to use more green then blunt

But you gotta be a master roller to work with backwoods...ive mastered them so good i can use scraps to configure an extra blunt or 2 after getting my normal 3-4 from the cigars

You must be smoking fucking PINNERS...Get some weed in your blunts :joint: