What's new

best autoflower strains?

fuzzymuffin

hey folks
has anyone got any good suggestions for autoflower strains that are good both on quality and yeild. i tried the early ones a few years ago and they where bad to say the least. any help would be greatful
take her easy:underwater:

I'm not an aficionado, to say the least, but the qualifier "best" is very subjective. What are you looking for in a "best" strain? Do you prefer indicas or sativas? Are you looking for highest yield per plant or, simply, predictable and stable auto genes? What effect are you looking for?

etc...

Not trying to be a dink, but what's best for one may not be best for another.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey man from my experience in the auto's i want to give you few imput...

1° ak47 IS PURE POWER AUTO'S , REALLY GOOD HIGH AND GREAT TASTY, YIELD IS NICE ALSO

2° LOWRYDER 2 AKA EASY RYDER, PURE BAD ASS AUTO'S, REALLY KICKASS TASTY FRUIT AND SWEET, THE HIGH WAS STRONG AND YIELD NICE ...SOIL HYDRO COCCO ETC..

YOU CAN CHECK "skotty" what him do WITH AUTO'S MAN, OUT OF THIS WORLD, go in autoflower section please, sure you find some GOOD things

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
2° LOWRYDER 2 AKA EASY RYDER, PURE BAD ASS AUTO'S, REALLY KICKASS TASTY FRUIT AND SWEET, THE HIGH WAS STRONG AND YIELD NICE ...SOIL HYDRO COCCO ETC..

Easy Ryder = AK47 x Lowryder #2

Anyway plain LR2 is very good mate :)

Cya

=K

Stdane

Best I've had uptil now is for sure Sagarmatha's Doubledieselryder,nice taste really good buzz fer an auto.Also the Blueberry I got from Dykster was nice.The Hindu Kush from Lowlife fer best stone.Curing Dinafems auto-haze and Flash seeds Chaze still going and maybe I've got a contender there,they sure do look nice with Chaze the most resinous.:canabis:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
BlackJack auto (Black Domina x Jack Herer)
Cream Caramel auto (BlueBlack x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino)
all by Sweet Seeds..
Very good and potent strains!

-~Wind Walker~-

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=212599

They are in the process, so maybe next year you may find these of interest.

I looked for OGRE on seedbay under SGS but could not find them.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

What is Mdanzig's Sour 60? Indica, Sativa, a mix?

That one peaked my interest. However there are so many good recommendations in this thread.

Can anyone recommend a good yielding A/F strain which is a mix of Sativa and Indica?

Thanks
-~WW~-

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Sorry bro, but pure OGRE isnt being released yet, there will be some OGRE crosses out before next Spring.

Dwarf AF-SOG strains are what you want to look for in the best high yielding AFs for indoors, outdoors look for Moster Class AFs.

It seems the original message of AFs was lost after everyone wanted to see if they could produce huge AFs, ok thats done:tiphat: but they really only belong outside, so lets get back on track! Indoors most large AFs suffer from lack of light to the middle and lower parts. What is needed is a very large bud on a stick with limited branching with a minimal amount of short leaves, in my eyes this structure would be the ultimate AF plant, packing them in tight with massive yields of the highest quality. Working on this structure now, hopefully the breeding will go easy so we all can enjoy the best of what AFs are all about, short plants that are easy to hide with fast growth and heavy harvests of quality bud.

Sorry didnt really help you with selection, the best idea would be to try something that you do your research on, dont get fooled by crap genetics!!! and keep checking back when other strains are available. It takes over 1 yr to make a new Stable AF IBL, so give the breeders a chance, Or you can try and make your own AF strain fit perfectly to your needs, and Im sure we would all love to see it!:tiphat:

SGS

I looked for OGRE on seedbay under SGS but could not find them.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

What is Mdanzig's Sour 60? Indica, Sativa, a mix?

That one peaked my interest. However there are so many good recommendations in this thread.

Can anyone recommend a good yielding A/F strain which is a mix of Sativa and Indica?

Thanks
-~WW~-