What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best auto strain high?

A

auto guerilla

For those who have tried growing a few auto strains, what would be the best auto available in terms of high.i am after a strain that is sold in regular not feminized considering seed production.:gday:

Piel

Veteran
There´s quite a few good ones: Dieselryder, Auto Lemon Kush, LR2 and AAK47. If you let them finish they are quite resinous and frosty.

Seedling

Jet47. Good yeilder, great flavour, sweet bag appeal, long lasting high, wonderful smell and the seeds doesnt cost half as much as other stuff out there. A true winner mate

A

auto guerilla

thanks seedling i watched your grow of onyx and jet. nice stuff for 90w led's. i too hope to get good gpw out of mine. i have 2 90w led's but am trading for 2 100w blackstar led's. hope they make a difference.