What's new

best all round budget strain

dtoker

hi all. For growers on tight budgets like myself im wondering what the best tasting, fastest and easy to grow strains are best to go for?

Ive been lookin around and ive seen a large collection available for around the £25 mark ($50 ish i spose).

Please post your favourate low cost strains that you have grown out, im very interested to hear everyones opinion :)

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
My choice:
Pure Power Plant- I have never gone wrong with this ravenous monster. The product looks way juicier than the $20/per pack price tag on the beans would have you believe! Edit: Do not be tempted to chop early- let her go 9 weeks. You COULD take her down at 7 1/2 but don't do it, maaaang! :D

Runner-ups for hassle-free production:
Skunk#1 "The Pure"
Mr. Nice Critical Mass (Mass Super Skunk derived seedline)
Afghani Dream (good luck finding that one)

B

Bubble Puppy

Sweet Tooth #3 ,Large yields of tasty Grapefruit ,even the plants without crystals tastes delicious.Also some frosty gems to be found as well.Great strain if you want to bank as well.

W

Wunderkind

Big Buddha Cheese & Blue Cheese

The Doc has the fem'd BBC for $16 cheaper than Seedbay ($40 a pack).

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Nirvana are worth it, all their strains are the one price and they do a decent enough job, especially for newer growers.

skar

too bad the good ol' Motarebel is out of buisness..all his gear were at 20 euros a pack...and thry were all killers IMO.

AnnacMedicalSeeds make some great crosses at fair prices...

also DoubleGum from whitelabel, Belladonna from Paradise, Shit from MrNice are good cheap strains from my experience.

peace

Dr. Buzz

White Rhino from Nirvana.

Large buds that smell like a Christmas tree. Very potent and very easy to grow. A little stinky though. An excellent deal indeed.

I also vote for the AK48. Stay away from the big bud crosses though.

Cheapies, Nirvana PPP and Ice. I like the ice better. The buds are tighter and heavier and more stinky than the PPP. But the ppp is just fine, big buds just a little airy with more leaf than I prefer.
Bagseed is free.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Listen here ....

Belladonna from paradise seeds
Durga Mata also from paradise
the Pure from TFD
Sensi Skunk from Sensi Seeds

and many many more from reputable breeders , just look around ... :D

Fj

dtoker

whooaaaa some great looking and sounding options there cheers guys!! im just going to roll a large one and search out all of these great sounding strains :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts