What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Afghani and SKUNK in Seed today 2018-2019 ?

therevverend

Veteran
Bodhi's Cherry Hashplant and Cherry Queen look like great hashplants. I regret not picking up a pack, especially the Cherry Queen which has the classic Afghani Indica look. Dank Zappa is a good one.

CSI Humboldt has good examples of purple hashplant types, his Purple Urkle is a real purple Afghani. In it's pure form. Including the short, mold prone features. Combined with wonderful stinky fruity smells and strong stone. His Bubba Kush strains are good. Bubba Kush is in a lot of good hashplant crosses shows a lot of the typical features. Hybrids including The White are good if you're looking for a more modern type of hashplant. Tons of easily removable resin.

Cannavore

Veteran
open butthole skunk, new plastic, burning rubber, onion, meaty hash. pure stank. makes GMO smell like some mids.... and this shit is seeded lol
qSI85yn.jpg

Sunshineinabag

I have a couple skunk cultivars here and lambsbread I'm hoping to pollinate with a male underdog og.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 38

Latest posts

Latest posts