What's new

Best Addition to your Room?

G

Groseph

^

TrimPro Rotor..this. I've ran the trim reaper for a while and the rotor is much nicer after having played with one a buddy got. I'm selling my Reaper for half of what I paid for it and geting a rotor asap.

Aside from that.. I've gotta throw it up for these guys.

Super Handy for all sorts of tasks. Dont know what I'd do without them.
h.d-spring-clamp.jpg

Remote Outlet. Great for turning on/off a device from a distance.
41Jpb6zgGNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Use it on a pump/water wand. Used to use one on an attic door with a large magnetic lock. Allowed me to lock the door from inside using commerical magnet powered on a remote outlet...the door didnt stand out because it didnt appear locked (padlock or deadbolt from outside). It felt like a gorrilla on the other end if you tried to open it however.

If one isnt going full hydro and wants the ability to leave the grow for a few days Blumats are cats ass.

Floridian

Veteran
I recently added a slightly decomposing body of a Hungarian hooker for belly button seed germination purposes.

Bigge

CAP-3 Co2 controller....but I use it for the ventilation fans on the CO2 outlet...end result is the exhaust turns on shortly after the lights come on. No actual CO2.

Bigge

Also removing reducers in airflow path...I can turn off AC and maintain 1000w at 79F max with unrestricted 6" 475cfm....4" reducers to include an old favorite hood was killing heat.

Latest posts

Latest posts