What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Berry White (The White x DJS Blueberry)

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Berry White"

picture.php

This cut came from a friend in NorCal.

I'm familiar with both parents separately, have grown them both… and I can say with confidence that this Berry White is a true representation of the best of both parents. The Blueberry traits are there, augmented nicely with extra resin from The White.

Anyone familiar with the DJ Short Blueberry will be able to see the line's traits in this picture, there's even a foxtail at the tip of the bud. :)

Some quick notes:

Not the greatest yielder.

Pretty quick to ripen.

Can get a little horizontally stretchy during the first weeks of 12/12 if topped… so I've been trying to avoid removing the top shoot during veg.

Smells like Blueberry ought to smell, more or less.

Good high, not outstanding, but nothing to complain about.

Very impressive to look at both in the grow room and in the bag. People love it (more than I do). :)

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey CC, digging the name and the budshot. Sounds like a nice cross. Reminds me I needs to get to my NMK (White S2s) soon. Take care 1

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing dry right now... But this plant will be dry in a few days... I'll try to remember to post a pic up. :) cc

Adrift

Veteran
please do cc, she is BEAUTIFUL, and i kno you will smoke all those nugs wicked fast! :)

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Wow CC, the potency on that plant is ridiculous, very, very well done!

Looking forward to pics of the finished product, +k

:)

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
this may be the strongest I have seen another plant hold it's own when bread with the white

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this may be the strongest I have seen another plant hold it's own when bread with the white

Good point! I've heard of a guy who could grow the shit out of The White, get it to yield very well… but honestly, it's very hard to believe. If I didn't trust the guy who told me that, I simply wouldn't believe it.

It vegetates extremely slowly, is botanically weak in so many ways…
BUT, BUT, BUT… she breeds true for that insane resin content, making it a great plant to breed with if you're trying to increase resin density… and who doesn't want that!? :)

My friends love the Berry White… if only I could get her to yield better. I'm working on it! Hopefully the next round will be better. :)

Thanks for stopping by, guys. :wave:

cc

Shmoezer

Veteran
3 plants per pot<<<no TOPPING>>>just put her in traction >>>
etc etc etc... hehe u know. still gonna be low on the yield side<<<BUT BUT BUT>>>if ya ran only her>>>the turnaround is very short<<,could prob make it up in an extra yield or even 2 per year.
EDIT<<<HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

BerryWhite
picture.php

picture.php

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Had the pleasure of smokin berry white this yr NorCal outdoors she was great.... Close 2 nd to blue knight which is my fav blue...
Excellent pics
Damn smoezer Love ya shots...

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
There's a Berry White Strain already guys, Its OGR KK's Strawberry Cough x The White. Just to avoid confusion.

Looking marvelous CC as always:)

OLDproLg

Veteran
CC mang,how ya been!

Dang that plant looks just like the pic ive seen!
id agree its a perfect match of 2 great strains...
Guess whogrew,im stayin low..
is that you JOE.....danks as usual men!

OLDproLg

Veteran
YUP!

Great to see your safe an havin fun buddy!
As always.....great work ofcorse hahaha,im still
hangin...low for now?
Thanx for replyin mang an sharing you grows!
L freakin g!

Shmoezer

Veteran
cool call this one the BARRY White;)>>>if they are diff<<<havent had a chance to try the other one..... :)>>>>