What's new

berrea's outdoor session 2010

M

michael68

Awesome grow man.

Do you sell any of your seeds or let other people use them?

Would love some of those genetics.

berrea

zoidberg in box, that i use to separate seeds
picture.php

first 6 plants gave me about 700g of material and cca 6500 seeds

because the material is really heavily seeded, im goin to use it to make hash and donate the rest (about a half) to needful people (for extract making - phoenix tears)

weve also taken down one livery in my friends garden, the quality of pictures is bad, because i made them with cellphone
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

still living (and without mold) guerilla silver
picture.php

jerzu19

Veteran
hello

This is such an impressive show, can't wait to see how it finishes for you,
I see it'll be stoned winter for you my friend, eh?

zdravim

berrea

jerzu : every winter is stoned winter :D but it wont be that much stoned, because i need to be able to get math exams, so i cant smoke THAT much... of course ill smoke... and ill smoke some good amounts, but i need to stay within some limits...

this is harvested material from three liveries unable to pass my selection, so only one is left there to fully mature her seeds... the one left has very special bud development and extreme resin production without mould so i put high expectations into her
picture.php

ive also cut down the potted guerilla opium today
she has very hard buds (also without mould) and nice skunky/earthy smell... the only disadvantage is not-so-high resin production, but it doesnt seem that bad so ill try to go on with her seeds next year
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jerzu19

Veteran
hi mate
Great update as ussual bro!!
Good luck with math exam!!!!!Jah bless.

zdravim,pozdro

blueschato

Veteran
Hey berrea your babys look very nice,,,,congrat bro,and i like very much you share your seeds with your friends and the comunity,I think that may involve people to know more about this plant.
I really like livery with its beautiful colors..............

wish the best for you.and everybody :wave:

berrea

one plant from compost (guerilla silver) just went down (the right one)... she was heavily hit by mould, loss is about 20 percent... anyway its nice plant with heavy, resinous and nice smelling buds, so im going to keep seeds and find out if her offspring will acclaim the bad heritage

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

berrea

so... all the otdoor plants are harvested or destroyed...
pardon the quality of pics, ive had to use my phone

jungle_old gave me just one more plant (outstanding livery for further breeding)... remaining plants were totally worthless... Golden thyphoon and Guerilla Gold were extremely rotten, so i didnt bother with manicuring and just threw them away and radva's chemkush was heavily hit by first frosts
picture.php

jungle_new gave me at least one more pound (4 Guerilla Silvers and the Mighty Mite)

Guerilla Silver
picture.php

picture.php

Mighty Mite
picture.php

picture.php

berrea

so... some info about my total harvest...
ive harvested about 2 kilos of buds this year... 250g were donated to one needful lady, 100g is gone to lotion and about 750g is in the bubblehash form (60g) so almost one more kilo is still hanging and waiting to be processed...
those nice plants also gave me more than 10k seeds, so ill try to sell the better lines in various places (for really discount prices) and i hope people will like it :)
also few thousands of seeds will be donated to people who need weed to threat their illnesses

berrea

hi there, heres few pictures of my hashish... its made very simply with bags and this was between 220micro and 25micro... i also have 70micro screen, but i mix it together after drying... that makes the color differences on surface... if you are wondering why actual numbers are so much lower than original numbers, thats mainly because i keep just first two washings and the third goes to my helpers :)

Mighty Mite, originally cca 15g from cca 250g really airy "buds"
picture.php

Livery, originally cca 18g from cca 250g nice, but really popcorn buds
picture.php

Danish Zoidberg, originally cca 25g from 400g popcorn buds
picture.php

all the hashish i own, those pieces are of last years anesthesia and its about 2,5g
picture.php

and everything again, im so fucking proud :D
picture.php

berrea

unluckily my weight is out of batteries so it will be without numbers :-/

Guerilla Silver
First washing 25-70micro
picture.php

picture.php

First washing 70-220micro
picture.php

picture.php