What's new

Berrea's flood zone grow (KC33, Thyphoon, Guerilla Gold, PowerSkunk,...)

berrea

hey there again, i have here some pics from the greenhouse where are happily growing my three cuttings... two are Anethesias and one is SSH

theyre all doing well and theyve already got some pollen from GGxDP... especially SSHx(GGxDP) will be very interesting... im totally looking for next year :D

anesthesias bush
picture.php

detail
picture.php

ssh
picture.php

detail
picture.php

berrea

and now for something completely different...
plot 5 is giving me back all the love, that i gave to it :)

slightly dried GGxDP
picture.php

GGxDP right after pulling off
picture.php

Zoidberg top
picture.php

Zoidberg branches
picture.php

berrea

greenhouse plants finally look tasty... theyre budding with lightning speed :D

Anesthesias
picture.php

Anesthesia 10
picture.php

SSH
picture.php

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
hEY berrea:wave:
great thread - u have a lot of nice plants and strains!! and ur ggxdp is wonderfull !!!
Also the zoidberg looks damm killer!! What background has this great looking strain!!!
i also have a Anesthesia outdoor - love this strain!! Rock hard damm frosty buds!! I hope the mold will not come to early!!!

hope u dont mind posting a picture of mine Anesthesia
picture.php

picture.php

wish u a sunny dry autum bro

berrea

to buddah :
your anesthesias look nice :) the trichage is awesome with this strain

zoidberg is mid-european native sativa
ive found a wild plant few years earlier and that was in fact start of my growing...
mid-european sativas are usually (and zoiderg too) more couchlocking than their tropical sisters... its more like weak afghani indica or so...

but its worth growin cuz of their trichage and beautiful appearance as well as their resilience and using in crosses with later flowering/less adapted to outdoor/less resin creating strains

berrea

pics from plot 4, two plants went down
those were purple KC33 and Zoidberg...
they both got pollen from UBxBC (the whole name is too difficult :))
Zoidberg has incredibly big seeds... biggest ive ever seen

Zoidberg top
picture.php

KC33 from above
picture.php

KC33 from the side
picture.php

berrea

so...
field number 1 was raided by thieves, but luckily not completely (theyve left me lower buds and cut only top of each branch), so theres a chance i will have seeds... and after taking seeds off, there will be plenty of material for hashish and salve :)

harvest goes on and whats not harvested now is growin and buddin as hell, i also have a new camera so i hope you will appreciate it :)

firstly theres potted anesthesia
picture.php

and closer shot in daylight
picture.php

another anesthesia in the greenhouse
picture.php

berrea

so news...
growin in the jungle was just not worth it... not a single out of three plots remained untouched... two were completely stole and just from one ive taken about 3/4 of my plants... but the rest of my plants will do the job :)

firstly my unpreictably big and late flowering Guerilla Gold 2

the whole plant
picture.php

bud
picture.php

another bud
picture.php

after the brief trimming
picture.php

theres what left :D
picture.php

berrea

heres my potted anesthesia

still alive
picture.php

zoom
picture.php

after trimming the bigger leaves
picture.php

zoom
picture.php

zoom even more
picture.php

still budding anesthesias in the greenhouse
picture.php

mahuta

hello berrea - hows that kc33?? i've a couple myself this year to have a go with (silverbacks guidence - RIP)(i live in new zealand) looks like a bit of a trimming nightmare. but how doeas it smoke compared to the rest. - if no good i still have time to get more beans. good grow and hope you enjoy the fruits of your work :joint: - mahuta

berrea

kc33 is awesome :)
its, as youve said, hella trimming, but the taste is like no other (it tastes exactly how it smells) and the strength is also satisfying... very sativa high with head in the clouds... it also should be great for making hashish, cuz of nice load of trichomes...

to sum it up... all-around great plant

mahuta

thanks for that berrea, i'm alot happier now :joint: . any more pics of the kc33?. would love a couple to show a mate of mine. congratulations on your grow and enjoy the smokin. mahuta

Latest posts

Latest posts