What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bernie Worell on Earth

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Bernie is the man. I've seen him a handful of times in the past couple years with his current band, they kick ass and he still kills it til 2-3am every show.

Loved when he was like "I wrote this song in the 70s with Keith Richards" and the lyrics are "Stash that shit!! Put in in the trunk!!" LMFAO Yeah I bet that was based on a true story...

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Bernie is the man. I've seen him a handful of times in the past couple years with his current band, they kick ass and he still kills it til 2-3am every show.

Loved when he was like "I wrote this song in the 70s with Keith Richards" and the lyrics are "Stash that shit!! Put in in the trunk!!" LMFAO Yeah I bet that was based on a true story...

besides Jimmy, who else really created a NEW sound? Everything has been rinse wipe and repeat since the 60's