Bernie Mac 1957 - 2008

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Primprimo said:
Yessir, very bad yr for comedy.... RIP Macman
"I aint scared of u Muthaphuckas!"
Primo

I remember watching Bernie Mac for the first time ever during that Def Comedy Jam episode as a teenager. I knew he was going to be a star. RIP Bernie.

S

ScrogHog

Fucking hell :badday: Bernie Mac was a funny motherfucker. I agree he ranks up there with John Candy and Chris Farley gone too soon.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
I've had pneumonia 4 times in my life and it almost killed me when I was 11. I had it real bad. I used to get it every other year growing up. Awful fucking experience. I fear that when I am a senior citizen it will comeback to plague me again. I haven't had it in years. Being sick with pneumonia ain't no joke.

bernie your stand up was awesome. you will be missed.

Last edited:

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
Is this what happens when you get older? Seems like not too long ago I was in awe at some movies and actors performances, do to my young age and naive outlook on Hollywood. Now it seems like actors are dropping like flies.

C

CheifnBud2

Sad to hear. I always thought he had asthma for some reason because of how he talks sometimes.

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
seize the day, you never know when your clock is gonna run out, RIP bernie, ill be watchin your reruns

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
damn...RIP....Bernie....was a pleasure watching all material with you....and will keep watching what you left behind you

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Kinda sucks that his latest memory was being rebuked by Obama's campaign for being too racy at a fundraiser...

southflorida

Veteran
my latest memory is where I watched him playing the father of the bride.....with Kutcher...or whatever the name of that homom that chills with Demmy Moore....lol

man.....she diched Bruce Willis because she caught him banging Leev Tyler in their bedroom...when Wiilis and Tyler where playing in that movie about the asteroid...where Afflek played...lol

southflorida

Veteran
GET MO said:
I watched him 2 nights before on the bernie mac show. Classic.

damn i live in europe and didn't know he even had a show....lol

will burn one and try to find him on youtube.com

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Sorry to see him go. He was definately funny. I loved him in the movie LIFE.......jingaling jingaling jingaling :joint: