What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Berk's Super Silver Haze

G

I went long like Joe Montana with this little lady. She got the chop at 69 days.

Proper respects to Chili B!

16182bkssh_indica.jpg

16182bkssh_indica_b.jpg

beancounter

Veteran
Another excellent SSH selection by the looks of it.. How does she compare to rom's and BD's?

looks fairly similar to BD's, def on the nl/skunk side.. looking forward to a smoke report :joint:

Norcal Crypt

beancounter said:
Another excellent SSH selection by the looks of it.. How does she compare to rom's and BD's?

looks fairly similar to BD's, def on the nl/skunk side.. looking forward to a smoke report :joint:
Wallstreet looking wonderful. Wonderful coloration she put out for ya. Props to your lady for the eyecandy!!!

Beancounter she is def on the skunky side with a strong skunky/haze taste. Its smoke was always a treat. Peace Nor
:wave:

G

What up, Norcal, you salty dog, you. I miss you bro, you going to the lake in August??? It would be mad fun yo! You're right on with your description... this is some skunky haze.

Thanks for stopping by and the kind words, Rainman, beancounter, and Johnny Allen.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Real nice job on her ww! 69 days should provide some stella yields and potency, besides the skunkiness is more pronounced. She's a special lady around these parts. A true confirmed , longtime kept keeper kept on the downlow. Came from the texas connection before even the berkelyseeds. The same cut that budrunners told a story about once. Maybe he can drop that story here for all to read. Thanks for making a thread for her ww. I'll get some snaps of the latest one soon. edit: a couple old shots of her till the new ones arrive.

Last edited:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
i love you berk. only dude i know with 3 blueberrys and 3 sshs :joint: wookie i love you too. I think I'm about 95% for being near you next month, I'll shoot you the details soon. speaking of letting these SSHs go long...I just chopped a BDSSH at 70, lost it's fruitiness too, I'm really stoked for the smoke.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Phew! Amazing job brethren... For a 70 day SSH, how do ya rank her for her cerebral high??? Curious, she looks mighty delicous bro... Much love and JAH Bless

eugene

Abel

It ain't all black man, but mostly, but amongst the darkness there is pinpoints of light. Signed, A optomistic pessimist.

G

Hey Berk or wook, how does this smoke compare to Roms ssh?

My biotch gets the axe tomorrow! 63 days in hydro... I'm excited :)

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the smoke is a unique flavor and smell. Mostly skunk with some sweetness built in. Normally it's a mello toking skunk smelling specialty. Always gets rave reviews and makes some of the best bubblehash. The high is what has kept her around.
The rom has a much more berry / distinct spicy haze smell. The smoke is kinda heavy on the lungs but still a pleasure to toke. The smell of heavenly spices fill the air. The high is long lasting and complex, but enjoyable.
They both are alltime keepers around these parts. Yield on the rom is about a 3rd of what an average bkssh will yield.

G

good stuff, i just harvested my rom n trimmed her up right now... pics in the other thread

thanks for the info b

budrunners

Honestly there is nothing like that SSH you have Berkster, that shit fucks up even the most seasoned smokers, It was so funny when my friend wiped out the side of his truck at a drive thru restraunt and was stuck on the side of the pole and just kept on trying to go forward and the peeps at the drive thru window were laughing their ass off watching him trying to get the truck free, I'm sitting there just enjoying myself watching my buddy do some crazy shit and afterwards my buddy was what the fuck did we just smoke, LOL.

If you ever do get a chance to run Berks SSH you will love it. It is not potent its poision that shit is super strong. hehe ..... Damn I miss my cut of SSH that is one I will never forget ever !

good to see ya there Berkster......

peace

G

Did this cut ever go around the austin area by the name of ernie by any chance. There was a cut that was a home made version of ssh that we called ernie back in the day in maybe 01-02 that was just the sickest herb ive smoked to date. the story went that the growers wife demanded he stop growing and ripped his crop up and the clone was lost locally. always wondered about berks cut being the same ever since i saw some pics of dry nugs back on OG, looked identical and came from tx. dont know just pondering possibilites, everyone around here still asks about the ernie years later.

Latest posts

Latest posts