What's new

BENJI'S Chemstar #2 Originals alongside Marlo's DSD99...

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love em Shaun top job done on those,,,,I miss my chemstar keeper so i popped 5 seeds a while back and guess what all males....:no:
well get some pollen bro, We still have a few more of these seeds and i'm going to try to reveg the 2 i would consider keeper so there is hope yet to make some more

Holy sh*t! Those buds are chunky as hell :sumo:
Great work guys!!

MARLO
Thanks Marlo for making these seeds they turned out great and we still have 7 seeds and i have a heap of pollen from a real stinky male that was covered in trichs, he glistened in the sun ,
so i'm going to pop some more soon and hit the females with the collected pollen to make some f2's for freebies...Nice work m8
i might even try a reveg on the small/squat plant as that 1 just stinks my whole room/house out
Thanks for stopping in:tiphat:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
they turned out real nice shaun and mel :)

cant wait to see them chopped :)

P.s i agree they look super chunky :) me likey :)

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
just had to pop my head in and say.............W0W........smack dab...double strawberry trouble....... absolutely STUNNING....
U can even feel how CHUNKY..........those babez are.............
they just push thru my screen and scream..................................really....topnotch.......
both the grower and the strain ..................together in perfect harmony...................
simply......mouthwatering.................................drool,drool,drool,drool,drool,....................................................................:jump:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thats wuts up! got 3 of benjis chemstars that made it past seedling stage, hope i get somethin like that....... great job on both these strains, dsdXc99 sounds like some fire too, did u take any cuts?

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Very very nice! Fat chunky buds and loads of trichs!

Benji,Marlo-either one of u guys making anymore of these?

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
u guys making anymore of these?

I probably won't be making anymore DSD99 any time soon. Not in the plans right now. But considering what Shaun and Mel's pheno looks like, I think it definitely needs to happen!
But..... I do have the same DSD mom about to get hit with some pollen from my Sour Bubble male. Those should be real nice.

More 20$ BINS! :tiphat:

MARLO

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they turned out real nice shaun and mel :)

cant wait to see them chopped :)

P.s i agree they look super chunky :) me likey :)
Cant wait to chop them, thanks m8

just had to pop my head in and say.............W0W........smack dab...double strawberry trouble....... absolutely STUNNING....
U can even feel how CHUNKY..........those babez are.............
they just push thru my screen and scream..................................really....topnotch.......
both the grower and the strain ..................together in perfect harmony...................
simply......mouthwatering.................................drool,drool,drool,drool,drool,....................................................................:jump:
Hi ya yortbogey, thanks for droping in yes they make my mouth water too
Thats wuts up! got 3 of benjis chemstars that made it past seedling stage, hope i get somethin like that....... great job on both these strains, dsdXc99 sounds like some fire too, did u take any cuts?
G'day MO, yep thats what was up,
I hope you get some nice plants with your 3 but i'm sure they will be
The dsdxc99 smell killer i think that 1 is going to be dank
and NO i'm kicking myself i didn't take cuts when i had the chance...I'm going to try and reveg 2 of the 3 chemstars...if not i have some other Chemstar originals #1, i think some f2's need to be made

Very very nice! Fat chunky buds and loads of trichs!

Benji,Marlo-either one of u guys making anymore of these?
some f2's might be on the cards here if i can get a nice male chemstar,
I have some dsd99 pollen from a real stinky trich covered male but they will be a few months off

S

stony2

well, finally a grow that i found here that#s worthwhile to look at. good looking nuggets you got there

greetz
stony

Latest posts

Latest posts