What's new

beliefs and assumptions that are...

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
its about becoming in-tune with peace and love in a continual commitment of experience and understanding.

Einstein said "the only source of knowledge is experience"

great insight, and yes Einstein hit the nail on the head with those words!

...lol...this was my 3,000th post :)

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Is truth relative or absolute?

Maybe absolutely relative?

Or relatively absolute?

Is truth a construction?

Is truth a belief?

IS TRUTH AN ASSUMPTION?

-SamS

franksacul

Ego death is a terrible state of mind and the enemy of human existence. We have beautifully crafted egos that allow us enjoy happiness and meaning in a void where there isn't any.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
Ego death is a terrible state of mind and the enemy of human existence. We have beautifully crafted egos that allow us enjoy happiness and meaning in a void where there isn't any.

ego (self-mind) is anti-happiness, because it always focuses on the future and past that don't exist, and is scared shitless of the present moment.

ego (self-mind) is fundamentally a snowball of concepts (thoughts) and structurally is a self-defense mechanism that is completely fear-based.

idiit

Veteran
^^ i totally agree.

i never hear conversation about the dangers of ego. in america it seems that it is a contest to see "who has the biggest ego wins".

crazy shit. :)

ezak420

There are no rules other than those evolved by the necessity of energy manifesting the experiences intended by Consciousness, or.. by the self-imposed limitations of our own individualized perceptions.