What's new

Being compliant in Placer County Help

Hello I would like to ask this question in hopes some of the fellow ICMag members can help, I am looking to buy a 5ac piece of land in Placer county and want to know what I can expect from leo. The prop 215 limit is 6 maure or 12 immature. is leo out to hand everyone's ass to them in placer county? my plans are 6 inside on 12/12 and have them finish in 8 weeks while I have 6 outside vegging at the same time. help! is anyone in placer county that knows???????????? Thanks

Grendelkhan

Placer County isn't a friendly place for what your talking about doing. I would suggest that if your planning on doing it anyways keep your number exactly at what your talking about. I would not contact the popo in any way to let them know what your planning on doing as even if your in state guidelines they might decide to come and visit you just for the hell of it. Make sure that you have your medical card as well. Also no guns. Guns give the popo reason to call the feds and you do not want that. Now if you don't have guns or other types of drugs around you then the popo will more than likely not waste their time with such low numbers. Remember that Placer is a fairly well to do area that has alot of uptight white folks. Not all of them are against it but there are alot of them that don't like it. Hope that helps a little. Be safe and happy growing. Gkhan.

Placer County isn't a friendly place for what your talking about doing. I would suggest that if your planning on doing it anyways keep your number exactly at what your talking about. I would not contact the popo in any way to let them know what your planning on doing as even if your in state guidelines they might decide to come and visit you just for the hell of it. Make sure that you have your medical card as well. Also no guns. Guns give the popo reason to call the feds and you do not want that. Now if you don't have guns or other types of drugs around you then the popo will more than likely not waste their time with such low numbers. Remember that Placer is a fairly well to do area that has alot of uptight white folks. Not all of them are against it but there are alot of them that don't like it. Hope that helps a little. Be safe and happy growing. Gkhan.

Gkhan Thanks for chiming in and answeing my questions,No guns or anything crazy going on. I am prop215 card holder and all I want is my limit. if anyone else has lived in placer county please chime in, all details will be a great help. Thanks

furrywall11

it's alive.....revived !

Anyone know what the word is in Placer County -- not talking about in the city--more like 3500 feet up in the boonies.

you'll be fine with those numbers. Ive had placer sheriffs counting a lot more than that! they seem pretty reasonable. but like someone else said its the neighbors you gotta worry about. make sure you're in a permitted structure or expect the county to come out and hassle you

skwirl

It used to be a lot tougher..ask me how I know. i've worn the cute placer co. womens' yellow jumpsuit a couple of times because of cannabis. If you go over the 'limit' they still can and WILL yank your chain.

I was found with 90 hanging plants in the late 90"s. DA wanted 3 to 5. Back then the county depended on the revenue from pot busts so it was a hard line they all followed . ( I ended up getting a year solid in County..but got out in 9 on a med' excuse)

example: last fall they raided 2 houses on the same street at the same time..Same day and time. Neighbors who jog/walk the area near the town (appx. 3000 ft. elevation) called in the complaint. One party turned out to be 'over' by 40 plants. ALL THEIR STUFF got taken including the plants, weed, money, lights, one fancy car, 2 quads and a boat..and both were taken into custody.....

the other peeps' were under by a dozen. they got a handshake and a thanks for not 'abusing' the med laws. amusingly those folks had a new Porsche Cayman GT and Landrover sitting in the garage

I since moved from that county..and despite their current policies will NEVER go back..ever ever ever.