What's new

bein the netherlands from march 16-21st

G

sorry for the sloppy post I've drank a few brews, hope you can decipher it, lol

TimewarP

i like the surrounding cities.. always had good times. seen shows in alkamar, utreg, tilburg, plus rot and haag.. mastricht was a bit dull.. but amsterdam is amsterdam! just so concentrated and full of freaks.. besides if you want cheap killer weed theres better places than holland. amsterdam old town is like disneyland for me[us] you know your getting burned a bit but theres soo many cool rides!

no offence of course dank.. i know dutch folks are really proud..and should be
also, i dont see that 'tizbala' on yr friend's site

TimewarP

ah.. i see.. thaught it was a shop name...
and i like everytin weedy.. skunk, bubble, sift, oil, whatever
altho i do prefer organic and solvent free i certainly dont pass up flavours.. especially when someone says 'hey, I made this.. try it out'

the sulphur water was a hippie friend up on a mountainside and he was so used to the water smell that when he made the icecubes it never occoured to him... the smell just concentrates in the end product tho so it was rank.. luckily the next day we went an baught a few jugs of clean stuff to do the rest

sift is the truest flavour imo .. the waxy part of the chromes have a lot of terpines in them which give the plants their aromas.. not sure why they dont have the same effect with water method

thanks for the tip D1

CCronik

Wartels Choco Bar

Wartels Choco Bar

When in Haarlem I highly suggest picking up one of Nol's Hash Cholcate Bars I think they were 8 euro but wow worth every penny. Very good for bringing on the flight also

Dr. Bloom

I'd say stop by Sarasani in Utrecht (sarasani.nl). They are supposedly the first coffeshop in the country having opened in 1968. They have some very good weed at better prices than in Amsterdam. I suggest the NYCD, Amnesia Haze, or crystal mountain. Only thing is that they are now only open from 7PM to 11PM which i find rediculis. Seems that the police made them change their hours. Anyway they are underneath the street on the old canal in the city, and they always have some good concert videos playing on the projector at the end of their "tunnel shaped" shop. Good luck and have fun in the Netherlands.

TimewarP

in utreg the canals are much lower than street level. i suppose back when goods were transported into the city on the canals they were unloaded off the boats into warehouses that ran under the streets into the basements of shops eh?
theres one fancy section thats all resturants.. like 6 of em.. each a different ethnicity.. excellent afrikan food!

upstream the canal dissapears for a bit under some buildings.. no doubt tax collectors or something official back in the day.. and downstream the canalside starts looking a bit derelict. i looked at buying one of those tunnels a while back and really wish i did!
at that time the coffeshoppe at water level under the tivoli concert club was called 'no-name' but i heard they got shut down.. there was a rasta/hiphop place too i think but unfortunately i never saw 'Sarasani' perhaps cause they keep strange hours?

this time ill certainly look for them. anyone who wants to team up to go to Utrecht after 420 ill certainly go on sunday.. its about 8E on the train and its little so we can check out 3 or 4 places around the canal..plus its pretty tourist free so might be a nice chill after several days in the dam

sunday [at about noon i think] all the churchbells go nuts. theres one main, massive tower but dozens of others and between them they play for an hour or so straight.. i dont actually go to church but the cacophony audible all over the city is well impressive by any standard

Latest posts

Latest posts