What's new

Beer and Pot or Pot and Beer?

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
Smoke smoke smoke, maybe a homebrew or cocktail later in the night. I hate being hung over when I drink too much.

SD at the moment. No alcohol can even compare,

rbdf

datruth

beer,joint,cookie,whiskey,.hash,blow,beer whiskey,fullmelt,beer, whiskey. call girl. then milk to calm my stomach and bed lol

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pot before beer both in order of use and order of importance. I will sip a beer after some smoke but never get drunk anymore.

It can take the edge off a intense buzz from pot to have a bit of beer with it. I stick to strains that do not get into the edgy thing, so no real need of beer, just for fun really.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Pot --->pot--->liquor ..

I can't drink without smoking it doesn't feel right And the feeling leaves me 2 drunk ..but as long as I'm smoking while I'm drinking everything is mellow ..I think the biggest trick to it is food ..smoke ..eat great ..drink like a fish lol while smoking

Max Headroom

Veteran
for me, alcohol lost its magic soon after i started toking daily.
can't even remember my last beer. had less than 5 spread out over the last decade.

fuck alcohol, pot reigns supreme.

A

Alfred

I was told 'Smoke and Drink, and you can still think, Drink and Smoke, don't be silly Bloke'

Which i find is definately true.

I used to get very drunk and then think it would be a good idea to smoke a few bongs.... not a good idea, especially if it was mixed with tobacco (i don't smoke tobacco). lol

I found myself wandering the backstreets until i passed out on a nature strip or under a tree at a park a couple of times, after a drunken bongfest.

Proper

If find that after I smoke and get really high, I dont want to drink anymore. So for that reason I always drink before I smoke.

theclearspot

Another good one is to go to an Indian restaurant a bit stoned and have a good curry and a chilled beer.awesome. If they have Ravi Shankar playin in the background even better....

ZZTops

Veteran
picture.php

bootyboo

drinking then smoking always led me to a scary place so these days ide smoke first n drink later but if the high is good i dont bother with the drink

purple_man

Veteran
to each their own, preferences are as plentiful as people ... to be honest most time i drink beer and smoke spliffs... i guess it's conditioning, since been doing the same "repertoire" for ages

actually, beer and no weed is to dull, boring, ...
on the other hand beer, weed, shjivovica is the royal combo to me! (unless smoking killer sativas -> better don't mix with alc :)

blessss

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
I think I have found the recipe I can die happily with-> THE TWO Hs

homebrew and homegrown

I pair them differently based on the situation, different beer with different smoke.

You know this stoner gets baked a lot earlier in the day then is good to get drunk. So me its weed then beer.

Last night I paired some vaped Early skunk with a Black Cherry Black IPA homebrew... yumummmmmm

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i found if im too stoned before i drink i dont want to drink as much,. but if i catch a nice buzz drinking and then i smoke. i feel great.
if im going to get drunk(which is pretty rare) i wont smoke first.

Latest posts

Latest posts