What's new

Beelze Bubba 2.0 Test

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
thanks for the positive vibez puerto...These will be xplanted tomorrow and flowering will start by the 20th...so excited

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
lonely lady

lonely lady

So,yesterday was a sad day for this run. My last 3 seeds sexed,2 males and 1 lonely lady. At least the female is NOT the mutant. Here is the lone girl..enjoy,she is 1 week into 12`s and loving life under the 1k hps. Pics were taken this morning before lights on

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I wanted to wait until things got interesting...being I only have 1 female. Here is my lone BB 2.0 bitch. Her nugs are dense and she smells fruity,but the scent is unfamiliar to me. Small hints of bubba that seem more distant then right in the face. Not to mention she is fast. This was taken earlier(day 40)...I want to get another pack and run another pack. Since these seeds had germ issues I planted 4 White OG 2.0 and 2 Dkush. I ended up with 100% germination and all plants are rocking. White og have not sexed and the Dkush I got 1 female and 1 male...anyhow,here is the bb2.0

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

she a stretchie one for a bubba hybrid, so i expect yours to be a bit more to the daddy side, wonder if she will show colour end flower.