What's new

Because you are great, because I appreciate you so much

Bennyweed1

Veteran
Here are some of those marijuana thing'ma bobs'. Just stuck these hussies around the 12/12 600 watter today, gonna tan these broads up. These lil dirty'ol SOBs should get nice and big other wise we probably wont get along. Hate it when that shit happens.

I got some of the magical gas in there from the heavens. Gets my hussies high.

DSCF2419.jpg

Anyway, every dirty lil hussie has a momma somewhere right? So do these girls and here is where they live. What do you call it again?? Oh ya, the veg hut aka hoe hut. lol.

DSCF24311.jpg

Take it easy lemon squeezey, if you have an issue, heres a tissue. I'll check all you cats later. :witch2: <----you never see this thing!

D

DHF

Well damn Benny....Love yer style but can`t see yer bitches and hoes.....

Upload em to the site so this old fart can bask in their glory....and....the sig about reflectors bein a scam is hilarious and very true.....but....

Don`t wanna ruffle any horizontal growers feathers so I`ll refrain from sayin what I really think about em as in they`re a waste of metal and space.....Oops...did I say that ?........

Peace....DHF...:ying:..

L

LouDog420

easy squeezy, lemon peazy... What strains you running in there bro??

Bennyweed1

Veteran
Good day to to you Sir. I said good day! Did that video link work I posted up there somewhere? I never know if other fine specimens can see these damn videos I put together? Hit me back D to the H to the F. Peace out gorilla. :ying:

Well damn Benny....Love yer style but can`t see yer bitches and hoes.....

Upload em to the site so this old fart can bask in their glory....and....the sig about reflectors bein a scam is hilarious and very true.....but....

Don`t wanna ruffle any horizontal growers feathers so I`ll refrain from sayin what I really think about em as in they`re a waste of metal and space.....Oops...did I say that ?........

Peace....DHF...:ying:..

Bennyweed1

Veteran
Have these broads grown? It looks like the hussies are thinking about stepping into a pair of heals. Giggidy giggidy goo..all right!

DSCF2461.jpg

Bennyweed1

Veteran
Check out this naughty muchacha. She can barely keep her damn clothes on.......Ayi ayi yi...

The wonders if smartpots. I love this things! Best investment ever.
DSCF2457.jpg

DSCF2456.jpg

Bennyweed1

Veteran
Here are some scandalous lil Niños on the LED side of things. No there are not vert. so don't hassle me to much.

Can't get a solid picture with the LED light, to intense for my shitty little Fujifilm.

DSCF2467.jpg

DSCF2476.jpg

DSCF2486.jpg

DSCF2485.jpg

DSCF2477.jpg

Bennyweed1

Veteran
So all my stuff arrived for my bloom tent Co2 setup. It's funny I thought it was going to be relatively inexpensive because components are way less then they were like only two years ago.

Shit adds up quick though. All in all to add the liquid cooled Co2 gen cost about $850ish and I did it the cheapest, safest route.

Not to brag but it is all working perfectly and kicks ass! When the heater kicks on initially it runs for 103-105 seconds, I counted -multiple times. Then it comes on once an hour for 28-30 seconds.

I sat down there for three fucking hours making sure everything was legit and was not going to blow my ass into the stratosphere like Apollo 13.

The heater raises my temperature 2 degrees when it was on but that is for about 1.5 minutes. My temps have not exceed 84 degrees (yet) and that is with the Co2 gen and dehumidifier running in the sealed tents along with all the lights and other bull shit.

The list of shit I had to buy. I know I am missing shit too that I cant remember.

tankless hot water heater
PPM-4 Co2 controller
Flotec pump
2 CO detectors
1 liquid propane detector
all the shit to build the liquid cooling sys. and I am not done yet...hose/copper/fittings/clamps/pumps..ext.
Two fans to seal and circulate my tents together.
and all new 12 gauge GFCI extension cords. x2

I need to figure a way to consolidate all the wiring/tubing and shit.

I cant wait for the day when space isnt restricted! When I can reach all four side of my tents with out squeezing and sucking in.

Im pretty happy though, between one veg tent

2 flower tents

Liquid cooling

all the fans/pumps/ bs ext.......I am under 20a 120vac. My peak is
16.64a split between two breakers.

I fear I will need to add a water cooler when temps really begin to rise outside. That will be a swift kick in the bird.

G

guest845704

They gonna be massive. You maximalize all maximums with that pro equipment. I run 600w once and I will never do it again because of temp.

Bennyweed1

Veteran
All the shit hooked up and happy.....:woohoo:

After 103 seconds. The senor is in the opposite tent of the Co2 gen
DSCF2510.jpg

Portable water heater/co2 gen
DSCF2523.jpg

Max temp of 84 after heater turns off (56% b/c the bucket filled, now hooked via hose drain):
DSCF2524.jpg

Little gas alarm (thing is ear piercing):
DSCF2528.jpg

Bennyweed1

Veteran
And my ghetto reservoirs. My new 55g food grade rain barrel should be here sometime this week hopefully:
DSCF2525.jpg

Bennyweed1

Veteran
Sooo I am gonna buy a water chiller because I know I will need one soon.

Im thinking a 1/4hp water chiller should work fine for my cooling needs. Today hit 86 degree outside and my water reserv. raised to 72.1 while the basement static temp was 70.1.

1/4hp chiller can bring down 100g of water 30 degrees. I am only using 55g and will need a steady temp of 60 to maintain 85 degrees inside the tent. So the chiller will have to bring down my 55g reserv. 20 degrees at the most during hot hot days.

That being said ....the plants seemed like they were rocking in that temp. I have never grown with Co2 and today was the girls first full total day w/ co2 and they looked amazing. Like they looked different, I could noticeable tell they were more vigorous despite the 86 degree temp. RH was steady at 44%.

Grizz

Veteran
benny with co2 the higher temps are good, if you can keep it like it is you will like it, after using a chiller i would opt for a bigger one if you can afford it and plan on building a insulated box around your 55 gal res.

i was running a sealed room for a few months but went with fresh air and bare bulbs and a ton of exaust extraction and sure like it better, buds are tighter and seem like more resin. its hot here to and im using a swamp cooler to cool veg and flower, high temp in the flower room so far was 81.

Latest posts

Latest posts