ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well thatis 1 hell of a horror story

i have been amsterdam over 50plus times and never had any trouble

what was the name of the coffeshop and where was it

and the guys just went back in the coffeshop with your bags and money,sounds prety sketchy
surely they would run of with your stuff no go back in to chill or hide your stuff

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats what i am thinking. the beat down was totally unnecessary. normally they would have snatched and grabbed. he was out numbered... there was nothing he could do but give up the goods. i dont get it.

Spanishfly

..Plus you say ''I was in a Dutch speaking hospital''..This is not true , as all public staff (cops,nurses,goverment etc) and 95% of Dutch people speak English fluently as a 2nd language..

Exactly - every whore in Kanalstrasse speaks perfect English. I smell a big heap of BS.

Don't try to be friends based on things, especially Africans or any people eating culture (head shrinkers and other voodoo). It's not even good to have people notice your vibrating pineal gland. It's a trap, Africans are good at this but so are many cultures. I assume you are white, it's not good having a fanny pack. It seems that some dead heads can pull that off, it's just good to keep your clothes......maybe even the plane ticket and passport, testicals and other body parts coming home is fair....without VD.

H

Hazyfontazy

dont forget he was buying 1/8ths too ,must be the grey area lol

amsterdam is camered up like crazy the cops would have been onto it in 30 seconds ,try pissing in the street and see how fast they come

:moon:

Last edited:
dont forget he was buying 1/8ths too ,must be the grey area lol

amsterdam is camered up like crazy the cops would have been onto it in 30 seconds ,try pissing in the street and see how fast they come

:moon:
Soounds like a man who's been up Piss Alley:)
Yeah, the cops come out of nowhere when yer taking a whizz.

snowman06

who the heck carries that much cash on them anyways unless your selling not buying and prob. more than weed? sounds more like he watched 20/20 bout nigerian scams and tried his own lol

P

psbn

Was your fanny?? pack silver? if so hulk hogans boppin' it.. saw it on MTV the other day with my own eyes :bigeye:

Squiggles

i got blind drunk in the dam once had an 8th of some good kush on me and about 1000e in my wallet i fell asleep down a back ally. i was woken up by a couple of Nigerians and helped back to my hotel room, id dropped my wallet which they picked up and handed back too me at my room i offered them the 8th for thier help which they turned down in a favour of a single blunt

hoenstly karma has a way of biting fuckwits in the arse you probally deserved a beating you wanker

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is an elaborate tale.. I particularly like the part where the brick bounced of his wrist and smashed out 9 no-less of his teeth. It's an excellent work of fiction.

I do NOT like the way that it targets Nigerian Rastas (if there is such a thing)... but hey its not real, so lets not get too carried away.

We got robbed in a coffeeshop once,, by the staff! They were selling fake Northern Lights,, still at least they didnt beat on me :biglaugh:

Peace
dLeaf :joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts