What's new

BEATEN AND ROBBED IN AMMY-DAMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResinKing

Since we all exposed him for his Lie's and dis-honesty should action be taking on him by the powers that be..He should be banned in my opinion as if he tells these kinda porkys he aint going to stop and will spread his poison lies around other threads and try his best to corrupt..Can he be banned for his crimes.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
being from where i am from, i see this story very plausible... tons of thieves get real nervous of being identified that they want to kill whomever they are robbing. some are just resentful and will kill you just because according to his view on things, you have more than he and you do not deserve it.

a-dam, Caracas, Sao Paolo, it does not matter, violent petty thieves abound.

and like the song goes: "i got your back but your are best to watch your front, it is the people who front that be pulling stunts"

Paz.

L

lysol

$19k to get there huh what did he fly his private gold plated helicopter?

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
not saying the story is true, but i think the costs are due to medical bills as well... ?

no violent crimes at all in the netherlands? i dunno if i believe that though...

Paz.

bens lab

Reminds me of the scene in trainspotting where the yank with the fanny pack gets robbed and beaten. I doubt it happened. Was it before or after you called it ammy-damz?

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
If this had ever really happened, it happened for a good reason. Fanny pack. You get a death penalty over here. But seriously, it's very hard to believe a word of this bs...

Expat

Crime happens.
Sounds like you didn't have your "game face" on. I've been to Amsterdam three time now. Only crime was my brother getting pick-pocked. Otherwise fine.,
Be alert, not a target.

D

DogBoy

I dont think it warrants a ban. I suspect he got a slap for something but it was nowhere near as bad as he's making out. It comes down to the fact he went looking for trouble and it found him. Follow the rules and you wont get hurt, carry large amounts of cash, electrical goods and drugs while looking like a tourist from a disliked country and your bound to run into trouble at some point.

Anyone else ever hear of a story this bad? I've seen people get pick pocketed and even have a slap dispensed but nothing like this has ever happened and i have been there more times than i can remember over the last decade.

being from where i am from, i see this story very plausible... tons of thieves get real nervous of being identified that they want to kill whomever they are robbing. some are just resentful and will kill you just because according to his view on things, you have more than he and you do not deserve it.

a-dam, Caracas, Sao Paolo, it does not matter, violent petty thieves abound.

and like the song goes: "i got your back but your are best to watch your front, it is the people who front that be pulling stunts"

Paz.

This is completely true, always be ready for the worst or you might as well be asking for it. The story was very fake though, if it was real the 'nigerian rastafarians' would have at least led him to an alley with the blunts they were tokin and robbed him there.

ddrew

Veteran
I fell sorry for purpleunicorn, I mean he had just recovered from that terrible beating he got for wearing his fanny pack to the beach, and now this happens.

Attachments

• fannypack.jpg
    fannypack.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 29

ddrew

Veteran
I just talked to purpleunicorns dad, he's very upset about this, he says his son is a good boy and he doesn't know why people keep attacking him.

Attachments

• fannydad.jpg
    fannydad.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 30

ddrew

Veteran
Chuck Norris said if he would have been there, things would have ended differently, bunch of Nigerians with their heads roundhouse kicked halfway across Amsterdam.
Nobody steals chucks fanny pack.

Attachments

• ChuckNorrisFannyPack.png
    ChuckNorrisFannyPack.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
u guys are fucked up LOL!!! chuck norris lol

I mean shit like this can happen anywhere and it does!
just because it happened in A-Dam doesnt mean it couldnt happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.