What's new

Beast Grow Log

B3ASTCOAST

Hello, since I'm a newbie I figured it'd lighten things up to jump right in and let some of you see into my garden.

Running 2 flower rooms, and have one Veg where everything related happens. (Mothers, cloning)

I use an assortment of lights, luxx DEs, spectre 660 LEDs and some solistek CMHs. 630 (2 bulbs per fixture).

i use nectar for the gods. A majority of the line, you really get the best results terp, production, and color wise using most of the line. I do things a little different tho in that I don't use their soil. I actually make my own soil using promix and amend it with a few things. The recipe is the OEG method, if you heard of it or come to hear of it. This gets me thru veg without feeding nectar, I instead make compost teas and use a few other things like recyclesil and urb to keep things happy. Then feed nectar thru flower and the results have been great.

I'll randomly drop a.few pics from past grows here and there as well as keeping up with current. And get more in depth as time goes on.

This is the most recent strain/pheno (have 1 od these still going), it's Mercy Mercy Mercy by Gage Green Group. GG4 x Louie (Highschool Sweetheart x TK). Early finisher this one is, and throws rock solid nugs. Smells like gorilla glue but a bit funkier even. Have yet to smoke.

Attachments

• photo2045052.jpg
    photo2045052.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 40

B3ASTCOAST

Here's another pheno of Mercy Mercy Mercy, removed the stakes as its coming down before lights on tomorrow. This pheno is probably my favorite all around, needs a little work in a couple departments. For instance it's airier than it's sisters, and spindly like an OG. It's the loudest tho, straight gas! It stinks up my whole house and the outside too. It stacks great tho, every bud site formed into a nice flower.

Attachments

• photo2045399.jpg
    photo2045399.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 42

B3ASTCOAST

Welcome to ICMAG big family. good luck for your grow.

Thank you. I actually had a scare two days ago and chopped most of my gardens down, two flowering rooms and my veg room. I went ahead and took cuts of skunkteks sour from 2006 not sure if it's rez's or not. And his cut of karmas sour d bx2, my banana loaf from thug pug and the animal cookies cut I have. I left my smallest room up that I pollinated and is two weeks from chop, because I couldn't bare to lose the prodigy in them. All seems well now tho, and I think i over reacted.

So starting from scratch more or less, popped some of CSIs Headband (notsodog) x Chem d, fire breath by thug pug, sacred sour from aficionado, and a bunch of my (cookie n cream x dosido) x pugsbreath. I will probably pop some others but.need to.think thru which will be the quickest in veg and flower to make up for some losses this go.

B3ASTCOAST

Have some older breeder stash packs from GGG I'm thinking about opening, gg4 x grateful breath and sfvog x cherry puff. I also have a pack of both breathwork 1 and 2, as well as a pack of their mendobreath f2s. After what just happened tho, proves I'm not ready to crack those 3 yet.

B3ASTCOAST

This is one of the Headband (notsodog) x Chem d by Csi Humboldt. Has a mutation where the second set of leaves are connected as one. Can anyone tell me what this might be called? Waiting.to see if there will be any new.growth or if this is the end of its life 😂. I believe I see a little tip growing still but I could be seeing things. I feel more like this means it's fucked.

Attachments

• photo2046912.jpg
    photo2046912.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 39