picture.php

Peace and Creation!:ying:
Thanks for this thread!

bird

so nice to see something get voted on and done so fast
great work from the staff of icmag

B

BeAn

Thanks for adding some pics Paulo, please keep us posted as they swell and get sticky!!:lurk:

Never dreamed it would materialise so quick, now a hole is filled in others and my own ICmag experiance...fantastic shit...:woohoo:thanks to those who made this thread and forum possible...!! :respect:

Mexico(Oaxacan)
picture.php

Nepal(Mileche, Annapurna)
picture.php

Mexico x nepal

picture.php

picture.php

Nepal(indica) x North Indian

B

BeAn

thanks guys, respect..:yes:

not really after much, just using what i got,, the mex x nep girls were just two seeds popped to fill space, i was gonna go straight to f2 this year, so i guess thats what im after, all this stuff now, is just practice...and for somthing to inbreed and cross out, like bottle neck, then bouce kinda stuff with 2 sats inbred to a 50/50 kinda vibe, hit with several kush males, bang...vigourous plants with stable traits in the f1...most of all its hella fun making beans...holding out for more space to 12/12 from seed a load of hybrids of landrace..:)

pics of the x18 males soon..:)

Note: the nep x indian is a cut gifted to me of nemisis from seedsman, gonna hit it up woth x18, fat buds will become from those seed...:D

S

sativagrower87

hey Bean wondering about your mexico/oaxaca. is this same strain or maybe something different? :kos:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^^^ that was a mint post Bean^^^^:)

yeh man,,,,,you are doing somethin like DJ,,,,you could bring us the next Blueberry ,,,,,COMON BEAN!!!!:):):)

if you need anythin, im here for you bro...

ive got a parralell line of X18 going if you fancy it:)

very exiting work

B

BeAn

^^Sinai landrace..
thanks guys, the mex is from the MoFlo camp, a gift....Jah bless that man!:yes:

Rick, you know me, its a IBL fetish...;)

B

BeAn

id love to judge the landrace catorgory!!..hope you achieve your goal man, really wanna go to the dam next yr!!:yes:

^^purple kush(im guessing this one really is a kush)

^^Nepal x congo___________A^^____________________________^^B...

picture.php

^^Congo x congo/paki, mex and c x c/p^^

Benji, props man, hope ya get the love dust you want...please keep us posted..:)

B

BeAn

ill see you in 20 years, haha...:)

i meant on the special x18, hit me up with that shit fo sho..;)

gonna make hybrids, then see what i got in the f2, n go from there, i really wanna open pollinate two ibls together and do the same to make f3, then select...genetic diversity...one day...:)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
X18 is here for you!!,,:)

god speed bro:)

i like your Mex x Nep,,,,,its not a bullshite F1,,,,its a propper True F1!!

yehman,, BIG RESPECT!

B

BeAn

serweet dude, gonna pop the rest of the pack this end too, you can have a copy of my males also if ya want, add some diversity back into your Bx..:)

The mex i was gifted has gone to use well this year, so far she got hit with Nepal, Afghan and now a paki...:)...see what cross worked best when i get a house with a room with tents in it...:)

Also the Nepal x congo x congo/paki got hit with the Afghan too, just the one i kept, which i think is more of an intermediate phenotype, sprawling growth, no dominant cola, hashplant resin, sweet taste, fruity smell, warm long head high...:)