What's new

BeAn's grow diary. 2006!

B

BeAn

Sammet, yeah...exactly lol. :pointlaug:

Figlio, H & F acids...nice, not having to PH is a bonus. Might incorporate them into the line-up for the next clone grow. :joint:

Paddi, thanks a bunch man...apprieciate the b'day wishes..will burn one for you later. :joint:

Jah bless..:rasta:

B

BeAn

Gonna start a new thread for the A13 project, heres the seedlings today..:D

^^Loving the soiless mix... :lurk:

Jah bless.. :rasta:

Hey Bean!
81711Connie04_02_08.jpg

I'm liking those Connies!
Very Frosty :wave: ,Low

G

Nice stuff bean, been enjoying your work for sometime now!... I love all the bud pics man, all your friends even have increadible shots.

what up BeAn?

happy birthday young man. how old are you anyway? am i emailing some punk kid??? :)

"the cheese is a low yielding Sk#1 cut that has a stink n great taste"

so what people are calling cheese is just a pheno of sk #1? i have sk #1 that i bought 12 years ago or so. it is excellent, not that so so stuff that everybody was giving away.

"Bean your miniture closet gro looks Kind of ridiculous and and LIMITED Wonder if you Yield ANY bloody gear for your sucking mates eh? your pal Resingrower".

when i understand this, i'll know i've had too much! :)

good luck with the a13.

i'm drying my latest crop. Your Apollo 11 and some bubble gum. i had a friend stop over today, we just had to exchange some documents at the door. he said he smelled reefer as soon as he got close to my door. whoops!

i sprayed ozium everywhere, turned on my carbon breeze unit and duct taped the door. hopefully i can jar it up soon! lol

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Resingrower said:
Bean your miniture closet gro looks Kind of ridiculous and and LIMITED Wonder if you Yield ANY bloody gear for your sucking mates eh? your pal Resingrower

said the no growshow asswhipe....LMAO...go to momma little boy... :muahaha:

ohw yea happy Late Bday ..hehehe :joint:

Last edited:
B

BeAn

High Lowlander, glad you like man...nuff respect.:D

ExcelAtIt, thanks man...glad you enjoy seeing the plants, i love growing em so it kinda works out for the best...pull up a chair n blaze one. :rasta:

fatboy said:
what up BeAn?

happy birthday young man. how old are you anyway? am i emailing some punk kid??? :)

"the cheese is a low yielding Sk#1 cut that has a stink n great taste"

so what people are calling cheese is just a pheno of sk #1? i have sk #1 that i bought 12 years ago or so. it is excellent, not that so so stuff that everybody was giving away.

"Bean your miniture closet gro looks Kind of ridiculous and and LIMITED Wonder if you Yield ANY bloody gear for your sucking mates eh? your pal Resingrower".

when i understand this, i'll know i've had too much! :)

good luck with the a13.

i'm drying my latest crop. Your Apollo 11 and some bubble gum. i had a friend stop over today, we just had to exchange some documents at the door. he said he smelled reefer as soon as he got close to my door. whoops!

i sprayed ozium everywhere, turned on my carbon breeze unit and duct taped the door. hopefully i can jar it up soon! lol

The cheese is just a pheno of the Skunk#1 that Sam bred out, favouring the fruityness instead of the Afghan skunky roadkill funk...its great smoke with no ceiling, and a cool taste n smell....(its a shit plant in terms of yeild.) :joint:

The A11 is great smoke, gonna run her again in the spring...:D...hope ya keep the sweet stentch under wraps. :muahaha:

Core, thanks man...:D:yes:

Update..

^^Connie..

^^Saxe..

^^3D..

^^Brewing the last tea for this run, same mix as before but heavy on the bat-poo...:D

Last edited:
Hi Bean,
I gotta question about these teas:
BeAn said:

^^Brewing the last tea for this run, same mix as before but heavy on the bat-poo...:D

How do you make these things? And what's the benefits of a tea specifically?
If you've got a link where all these q's are answered just post it up! :smile:
:wave: ,
Low

B

BeAn

How do you make these things? And what's the benefits of a tea specifically?
If you've got a link where all these q's are answered just post it up!
Low

TEA.....link to the how-2 thread, and my recipe...:

This tea has been brewing for a couple of days, it contains a sock full of:

• Bat Poop
  • Used Coffee grounds
  • BioBizz Pre-Mix(shroom compost n stuff)
  • EarthJuice Catalyst(in with the water)
  • Tricoderma funghi powder
(Note: the mollases in the Catalyst did ok for a couple of days, but ive been adding raw cane sugar to do the same thing...this stuff keeps the good bacteria fed, food for the micro-herd..)

Hope this helps..

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BeAner whats that product again u use for clones/veglings...i've forgotten it...you had such nice rootgrowth/Mass...woz that the tricoderma fungi powder you used for that ?...PM for that product name plz....:D

B

BeAn

Sammet, i dont feed them regularly or to a set schedual...like once before flower with hign N, n whenever i manage to put a guano tea on in flower or just with Bio-Bizz bloom n water. Feeding the soil, not the plant is basicaly how i try to do things..:D.

Core, Tricoderma is the thing...it aint cheap but it goes far, one use only from rooting to blooming so its value for money...:joint:.

Smoking cheese, pretty battered!! :rasta:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow bean bro! connie looks honey! saxe will be axe! YEAH!

under dc influence. cheese is so nice, tried it in holland last week. what a taste and stone!

Last edited:
B

BeAn

Thanks man, the Connie sure is frosty...smell delish too.:yummy:..props to Docleaf for the SaxonAxe.:D

The Cheese is great smoke, the flavour is one to go back for...my whole house smells with a couple of ounces upstairs, i can imagine that 3month cured buds will be out of this world.:joint:

Much respect for your outdoor grows..:D:yes:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo BeAn dude,, still looking good :yes:

Which bat guano yo been using (on the 3D) so far?

Keep off the cheese man,, its too strong :joint:

roots n reality.
peace
dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:
B

BeAn

HL, nah drama.:joint:

DL, thanks to mens with dem big light the Cheese is all we have, *sigh* (lol)...:D

The Guano is the one from Growell in the Kg tub, high P (or K?) for flower...that bird poo is gonna do me a treat when the girls are outdoors, if it strong...then it go far....thanks again man, that stuff is more like rocking horse sh*t in terms of availability. :muahaha:

Latest posts

Latest posts