What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BeAn's Grow Cabinet..

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Big up BeAn and LLP for the heads up on the Oxfam bat guano. Went to my local one today, and she didn't have a fucking clue what I was on about, but I will ring around a couple of others.. one of them must have it. It's actually not bad value delivered direct from the Caveman either, but I'd rather avoid home delivery of this sort of thing if I can help it.

Did you guys manage to get both types of guano at Oxfam, or only the high N? I see on the Caveman site he does high P too.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good bean ,looking forward to seeing some flowers on the congo
the PabloCheese, Pineapple-JCB sound interesting mate

keep it green :respect:

B

BeAn

LLp n Jbo, one love breadbins...!!:yes:

Ton, yeah dude i really like the structure and vigour of the congo's...plan to make lots of crosses with the male i kept and the girl in flower, she is such a beautiful girl, the heat doesnt phase her at all...ph fluctuations, not bothered...:D

Bpb, really glad to see you around, thanks for the kind words man...please feel free to drop in anytime man, Jah bless..:rasta:

McS, got the high n here, most places stock the fossilized guano with high p/k, so snapped up the N shit...its almost too hot, a 650g bag will last a year or two...will get it direct from the caveman next time....:D

M@rg, the Congo is a cola, will snap some pics soon...the pineapple went some boys with big rooms and more space, will get it back later for a bx to the blue-sativa...the pablo-colombo has taken to the new soil and is vegging out ready to go upstairs under the hid & 12/12.....:joint:

The Nepjam didnt like the powercut/thermostat incidents and the early flowers included a few nana's and full blown bollocks...bieng full of seeds from the congo males, and now probably some NJ-s1's in with em im pretty pissed off...but, shit happens, just means this batch of beans from all three girls could be contaminated.........baught some satori to marry up with the nepal-highland later on to make up for it...needless to say she wont stay around after these clones are flowered, the mum will go outdoors and will be watched so closely...im even thinking that risking the whole contamination thing with the nepali males out there too is too much, and may even just fuck her off out of spite...one of the nep highlands was confused about the sex, started offf male then went female, chopped that one un'all...:D

Makes the congo girl that much more desireable to me, bieng resistant to stress and sure of what sex she is........:yes:.

B

BeAn

DaddyF, You cant smoke threads dude, haha...they do suffer neglect sometimes, but that just picks out the weak in the population..:D

These girls have been put to the test, nothing more annoying than a herm popping up later when things get inbred...:smile:

Stay cool Irie I Finga'fari...:rasta:

VD, yeah dude the 6.5's are the biggest pot i can get in, they're flowered in 130mm x 130mm x 200mm pots till 2-3weeks then put in these wilma's...the less stretchy girls go straight in the 6.5, the nep girl need 3 weeks in a small pot or else she stretchs 4x atleast....she got me twice now lol...the congo fits my style so well, veg em long n top like fuck, throw into flower n thats what you get up there, ive got a cut thats been topped for months and cant wait to see what she will stretch to...:yes:

Thanks for the kind words...:yes:

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like the Congo lady has proved herself a winner through her strength against adversity...often what separates one special lady from all the other pretty girls around....She's got a lovely Buxom figure an'all! lol.
Marvellous stuff Bean! JBo ;]

B

BeAn

yes i JBo

yes i JBo

This one fits the description well, i have a few F2 and another pack to run through...if i had a lb of this id be very happy...:yes:

Gonna take some cuts, get rid of the mites on them(august is the indoor/outdoor clone run which is normaly where my mites come from)..then ill hit you up when the war is over..:yes:

Bless..:rasta:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave:

hope all is well mate .....Been to long realy
had some episodes that trew me off track...things are clearing up though ;)

B

BeAn

Core, glad things are more level again..hope ya get a harvest soon brother man..:yes:

BR, hey man, thaks...will dig up the little info i have...:D

Bless..:yes:

Update...

^^Congo..:)

^^Cheese x S.M.Colombian Gold..:D

picture.php

^^HOG...;)

^^'Mileche'Nepal-Highland..:yes:

B

BeAn

Here ya go...:yes:
village: mileche
elevation: 2000m
classification: classic highland mountain sativa
aroma: himalayan mountain flowers
notes: classic, big, tight, full, christmass tree, nepali highland mountain sativa.

S

Seismic

Looking great BeAn:joint: Congo is looking real nice, and so is the HOG. Definitely can't wait to watch the HOG finish up. Take care bro.
Seismic

B

BeAn

Thanks man, the hog defo has me perplexed, gonna keep her around for sure...:yes:

BeAn! what's up brother? i moved and haven't posted in a year. i'm about ready to fire up the lamps again and thought i'd better catch up with all you evil potheads! :)

hope things are going great. i need to do some reading and catch up. took me a day to figure out what my password was. lol

later, good to see you are still up to your old tricks!

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey BeAn nice grow bro i like the cheese x and the mileche looks great nice work i will pull up a seat for the rest of your grow if thats ok
peace and happy growing

B

BeAn

Fatboy, glad to see ya back man...somtimes a fresh environment is the best thing, now them jars will last longer once they full haha...:yes:

Keep in touch man!:D

Shaun, yeah man by all means take a seat, light up a bowl n chill..:)

Update...

the nepal x congo seem to have been contaminated by the poxy fucking nepjam, not happy with that one, wish id never bothered even buying that one...so, apart from that, ive got six girls, one looks to be nepal x nepjam, a couple look like the nep, and 3 look like congo...ive cloned them all, but im thinking whether to fuck them all off including the whole idea of the see ds from that crop, inclu ding the congo f2 as they were made at the same time....i do not want any of that nepjam popping up again at any point in the future..:nono:

Here they are...:

^^The nepal dom's.

^^The nepal x nepjam...

^^The congo looking ones...:yes:

^^HOG..(oink oink)

^^The Congo...:)

Next seeds to pop, ACE b-haze, destroyer, banghi x uzbek x banghi, angola x banghi and congo x skunk85. Not sure what to pop first, the destroyer and bhaze will get popped together, gonna find a couple of males n hope for the best...then if i find any girls from them, after xmas a lil deep chuck might get popped for pollen for the sativa's...:)

Last edited:
B

BeAn

I just checked them, and i cant find the wide leaf one...goona stick it out wih these for a little longer...:confused:

Latest posts

Latest posts