What's new

BeAn's Grow Cabinet..

Mind if I join yall? I've been wanting to grow a longer flowering sativa and have been looking at some of the African sativas as well..... Can't wait to see some pics Bean!

B

BeAn

Yo yo smokesalot!!!... pull up a chair mate, light up a big phat blunt n chill right to the core...:joint::joint::joint:...hope these sats can handle bondage...hehe..:D

Gonna drop 4 NepJam, 4 Congo n 4 Bangi's....the flouro's are in place, not sure if 30w is quite enough to prevent stretched, thin and anemic mothers....so im gonna rig up a couple of CFL's to boost dem lumens before things kick off.:woohoo:

Jah bless..:rasta:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When's the show starting mate? I recently came into some of those congo genetics - sativalicious :D Would be good to get a little preview of what they can do. Sounds like an excellent lineage. Keep it green, much kudos to the LGA. :wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good thing i found this BeAner thread......so i'm tagging in again :D
and to put the pressure on ....i hope to see some pictures or visuals soon hehehe

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
look forward to seeing this grow when you get it started mate... be interesting to see someone growing something a little bit "different" :smile:

best of luck

j

B

BeAn

Sammet, cool dude...glad ta see ya here...:D:yes:...the Congo has me really interested, like you say the lineage is somthing to be looking forward to...i like the fact the descriptions from Dubi n crew arent far fetched and theres no talk of making history, even though clearly those green fingered Spaniards are pushing the bar of modern breeding with the use of landrace genetics.:D

Core, i lost my camera...dont ask how, the last picture i took was of Apollo13 just after the chop...in July08...lol...will snap a phone pic or two of the cab for ya.:smile:

Jamie, thanks for popping in...i like your name....hehe. We like to be different, if everyones growing the same shit, nothing moves forward...:yeahthats

Ok ok, so im feeling the "where's the pics" vibe....next post will be with pics..(if i work out the new system that is:smile:)

Jah Bless..:rasta:

B

BeAn

As promised!!!!!

As promised!!!!!

:woohoo:

The seeds have officialy been popped, i did 4 of NJ/BH and 5 congo...just cause i really want the African vibe all up in dis hizzy...:yeahthats

There ya go guys..:rasta:

B

BeAn

-BH- & RiskOW, thanks for posting...will be glad to have ya both here when things get green!!:joint:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good so far... :D Diggin' the african vibe... Can't wait to watch these strains grow up!

Where is the Nepalese Jam from?

Whats up with mossy? Have you heard anything lately?

B

BeAn

Major, great to see you around too my friend...:D:yes:

Pipeline man, how grows??...havent heard from Mossy in a while, i think i sent him a PM a couple of months ago...has he not been on the forums?:chin:

The NepJam is from the Ace collective, as is the Congo and B.haze.:smile:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
So glad to find this thread mate! Gonna be really interesting grow with all the ace gear on board :wink: CannaPpl should start recognize Raco/ACE/Dubi/CBG=CharlieGarcia/Kaiki/LMN(rip) & RainhaGinga´s work! They have done such amazing work for preserving & spreading landrace genetics for peeps over world :respect:

Sorry for the offtopic :redface:

Btw, PM comin in days + any space for Powerplant x Destroyer, or Swazi Rooibart x Destroyer???? :wink:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haven't seen him around since Christmas time.... I shot him a pm a while ago as well... :drum:

Get us some pics when ya start seein some green if ya can! :smoke:

B

BeAn

Pipeline, maybe he's taking a sabatical...hope all is well over there with the marra they call mossy...:chin:...let me know if ya hear anything!:yes:

Herbalistic, indeed...those guys have done lots of work, they offer genetics to the world that the dutch never touched...fantastic!!...:joint:....a shout out and big respect to those activists under the spanish sun.(Long live LMN!!:respect:)

PowerPlant x Destoyer, hmmmmmmm, that will be nice(was it the meao male from Raco's thread?)....(the red-beard x Destroyer may be a little too sativa to pull off in my cab, but i know lots of people with bigger rooms hehe...)...awaiting you PM brother.:joint::yes:

I see roots poking from the seed shell's!!!!!!:woohoo:

B

BeAn

Confirmed cotyledon's, i repeat confirmed cotyledons on the 2 of the Congo & one NepJam...they are very strong starters for sure, those shells were forced off in a show of strength by the baby Ganja plants...no picking off with tweezers like other pips ive sown.:joint:

Jah bendiga indeed..:rasta:

JamrockJ, sorry man...missed your post. Thanks for the kind words, will be good having you along till the buds get burned and beyond...One love.:rasta::yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts