What's new

Beanhoarder Seeds?

rolandomota

Veteran
I just got my second big freeze pack and I will probably get a third, acrid (overwhelming) pine sounds good to me! A cross to banger haze x ssh (hazey taste, high yields) sounds great to me i will call it really big freeze lol

rolandomota

Veteran
That f13 x blueberry is so tempting you can buy 60 seeds for the price of one dj short f13 throwback wich is the same thing f13 x blueberry

IntotheGreen

A couple update pics of the Sweet Jack x Blueberry and Red Congolese x F13, about 2.5 weeks into flower:

Sweet Jack × Blueberry

The one on the right was only topped once vs. twice for the one on the left. Even so the one on the right is lankier, almost 3x as tall as my Cinderellas. The tall one also is pretty solidly hermie, picked off a ton of balls. Buds also aren't very dense yet and looks like it may be a late finisher. I decided not to pollinate any branches on this plant, but it should yield well and they both smell amazing, a super sweet spicy tropical mapley fragrance, just like the description on HD. The plant on the left has real nice density to the buds already, as well as good trichome development, right behind my frostiest C99 in both categories. Also no trace of hermie-ing. Definitely knocked up a few branches with pollen on that one.

Red Congolese x F13

The only female out of the 5-pack is a gorgeous plant, great structure and vigor. Slight hint of hermie genes as I had to pick off a few balls early in flower, but nothing since then and nothing like the one SJxBB. Kind of a subtle buttery, earthy scent on this one. Making some seeds with this one, too. Interested to see how the Red Congo x F13 crosses with the C99 both ways - thinking I could use it to strengthen the stems and improve the structure of the Cindy (hopefully increasing yield) in the offspring, and then maybe cross back to the C99, much like Mr. Soul did originally with the Shiva Skunk. The high should be similar if the breeder's description is accurate, so seems like there could be potential there. Of course I'm intrigued to see how the Sweet Jack x Blueberry smells transfer to the Cindy and Congo crosses as well. Hey making seeds is fun lol!

ion

hey ta;ll, i wanted to say hey and give an update on some time ive spent with BH seeds.

good to hear ya intothe green.....you had a banana bonanza on the sjXbb too eh? i had 3 females going, all with enough variation to make them easily distinguishable, and they were fucking bananas. kept one for awhile then 86d her. it didnt have a very centered smell or taste, still pretty good, but the effect was very nice and long lasting.

i still need a new camera so no pics on anything, sorry....

i just 86d the f13xssh i been running, the effect was very clear, relaxed, and long lasting.....very subtle aroma, bubblegummish, sweet, same on flavor....densest buds ive ever ran. bananas on this one too but all duds(the ones that escaped my eye while still living, that is....)

i had 4 sensiXbw going, whittled it down to one.....and that was based on the one that produced the fewest nanners.......its bw dom and pretty figgin crackin. great taste, soaring high then?....bag of rocks tied to your ankles, you fall back down and yer going to sleep. fun.

the shiner is johnnyBxc99. i have a cindy dom, a ?dom and a haze dom. 'haze' dom for lack of better descript. the cindy dom is top. most people say, "what the fuck is this?" with a corkscrew look on their face. very fruity smelling with a rotten undertone, like something that smells really bad but you like it and sniff it anyway because no one is watching you. the high is very up, my time seems ti shift a bit, visual is slightly askew, and its very positive. ...... the ?dom is more hazey in structure, tastes fruity/hazey, is damn electric, and feels just.....disco-bobulating. in a good way. and long duration. the hazey one tastes damn primo, not fruit but spicey loveliness, is clear as hell but not edgy. all three of these jbc99 throw nanners but they aint for real. i think this cross shines more than others because c99 being pretty damn stable. BH does good work but ya gotta allow for extreme variance if you want a ninja that will have all the goods AND be easy to manage during the grow. id throw hundreds at this guy if i had the space and money, HA!

buy the seeds. great stuff. i just harvested a cross i made years ago with some local NE genetics male with another cross made earlier of a BH mango haze/pck girl pollinated by ak47. the result is the haziest looking hybrid ive done. the haze in MH musta found it's way out.

browntrout

Veteran
I've got 3-4 SSH (Bubblegum pheno) x God Bud for outdoors, anyone grow em? I wasn't too impressed with his Freezeland x God Bud outdoors, not much smell or taste.

quiescent

I know this sounds wonky but you guys should try flowering cuts instead of seed plants with blueberry in the mix. BB is hands down in my top 5 of flavors and quality of the high but can be a picky bitch as many people complain about. I've had plants with BB and chem/OG/trainwreck throw nanners out of seed plants but not the cuts. I trashed my fair share of great plants before I figured that out. Just passing it along, ymmv.

ion

running cuts of the johnnyXc99 now, let the senseXwidow go, the f13xssh go and the sweetjackBB go......the jbC99 will throw a nanner or two but only because it's pissed that i make her buds so big.....har......ivve got chimera's GFBB im gonna try out as ive not had luck with anything blue.

the JBC99 is stellar in every respect(the cuts i have anyways), taste/effect/duration is there.....so i guess i have had luck with BB as the johnny blaze has it:)

ion

sensi starX black widow

picture.php

View image in gallery

ion

smokes very well mr trout.......taste is unique, mix of something dark/fuely witha fruity sweetness(im bad on descript) but all together very agreeable.....effect, too, pleasant but very energetic. not the best yielder tho

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Oh I must know what that red Congolese x F13 smokes like. It has the genetic makings of some positive clear upbeat cannabis. Is it so?

IntotheGreen

Oh I must know what that red Congolese x F13 smokes like. It has the genetic makings of some positive clear upbeat cannabis. Is it so?

It IS so! This Red Congolese x F13 is really nice smoke. Beanho doesn't give it much press in his strain description in terms of smell, taste, or smoke, so I was pleasantly surprised in those areas. The description on HD is "earthy yet sweet," and I would add there is a very nice refreshing minty/herbal quality going on as well - hard to describe but pleasing and a nice complement to some of my fruitier girls like Cindy. The smoke itself is very nice as well - extremely smooth and light, but still satisfying with a little expansiveness.

The high is pretty much like you would expect from Beanho's description: clear, upbeat energy. A real nice blend of stimulating and relaxing, and not foggy or dense at all. The essence of the high is pretty similar to the Cinderella (which makes sense bc those are the qualities I look for when buying seeds), without maybe quite as much top-end edge - though not lacking potency by any means - and with perhaps a touch more chill. Similar sensory enhancement and horniness effects as well, lol.

My only real complaints with this plant were its slight hermie tendency, and that the buds had kind of a weird structure. The hermie thing I can live with bc it's not that severe - just gotta be vigilant in early flowering to pick off any balls. The buds were nice and tight at first, but they kept stretching almost all the way to the end of flowering. Not sure how much is genetics and how much was grower error/inexperience with this strain, since the buds did end up too close to the 315 CMH lamp. The heat stress may have been primarily responsible for the elongated, sparser growth of the top half of the buds. Nevertheless, I do feel that this particular pheno should have been topped a 2nd time right before flower - likely would have kept buds a little shorter and denser.

I only had 1 female out of the 5-pack, so I can't really speak to different phenotypical expressions - though there did seem to be some variation early-on among the males, including some plants with huge, cabbage-looking first few leaves. Other than the stretchy buds, this female had a beautiful Christmas-tree structure, with lush, vigorous growth and good internodal spacing. Pollinated a few lower branches and currently growing out a few crosses to my Joey Weed C99 and to Beanhoarder's own Sweet Jack/Blueberry. Really excited to see if the Cindy adds bud and trichome density (which isn't necessarily lacking), controls stretch/finishing time, and adds a little pliability to the somewhat stiff branches. The highs should blend well, and I'm curious to see how the different terpene profiles combine also. The SJ/BB cross will probably be a monster, based on my last grow, so I will be ready with that 2nd topping.