Chrome diesel
picture.php

Gg#4
picture.php

Deathstar

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
picture.php

Crystal Coma tree trunk with a couple months veg. This gal grows so slow I'd probably get rid of her if she didn't yield 3lb/kw and stink up a room. The finished flowers smell like green baby poop and Gouda cheese with a hint of citrus berry and finished in 8wks(despite being 70% sativa)
picture.php

The terpinado seeds from bodhi 100% germ rate 2 days in paper towel, it's strawberry milk crossed to wookie 15, which is the grapefruit lavender male and the strawberry milk is Nepali og x instant karma aka bubba d, which is if I'm not mistaken katsu x sour diesel ibl so this should be a fun hunt
picture.php

My keeper from the five sungie seeds gifted to me by neverbrown that is a cross of sunshine 4 cup winning cut crossed to his tangie male. Should be stupid fire, her and her brother stink up the whole veg room of orange cake batter terps

Dakine

Veteran
Everything is looking like fire right now homie. But on da real, that TresDawg Back Cross has me drooling like a Mofo. I usually tend to like the strains with HUGE Calyxes that pop out at you.. But im liking the structure of the Tres, how old is she? I HOPE she starts packing on the trichs.

Damn man how big is that plant from Neverbrown? Looks like A small container to! Watchu feeding em if you dont mind me asking, and dont mind telling?

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Everything is looking like fire right now homie. But on da real, that TresDawg Back Cross has me drooling like a Mofo. I usually tend to like the strains with HUGE Calyxes that pop out at you.. But im liking the structure of the Tres, how old is she? I HOPE she starts packing on the trichs.

Damn man how big is that plant from Neverbrown? Looks like A small container to! Watchu feeding em if you dont mind me asking, and dont mind telling?

:thank you:
picture.php

She's packing on the trichs alright, this cut tests out over 30% but needs a 12 week flower time. I grow in small containers because I do coco multifeeds which need a quick dry cycle so they can drink up multiple waterings every day. I feed around 600ppm jacks hydro powder nutrients, simple and cheap, proof that you don't need eight different bottles to get a good crop(but don't mention that in front of the hydrowhores, whoops I mean stores)
Oh and the sungie that's from seed from neverbrown is about 4' tall in a two gallon. She's quite indica dominant in veg, took a long time to get her that size, but the branching and growth is just beast I love it

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Holy fuck I am impressed with this chem d. And she made a couple stray beans on the glue next to her, gorilladawg?

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
So I hit a cool benchmark today, with four gavitas running at 600w, I hit 2590g/2400w. Never cleared a gram a watt before, and this run wasn't close to dialed. I'll be shooting for 1.5 next round with an improved irrigation system and higher ceilings, I altered the room a bit to hang the lights higher

Latest posts

Latest posts