What's new

BCSC nl5

Kinderfeld

billy_big_bud! said:
interesting.....but would it live up to its reputation as a low odour strain?

Some phenos do.... LOW ODOR, not NO ODOR. Personally I would say NL is a medium smeller...but ice man your leaves do look a little more broad than the standard NL...perhaps explaining where a lil of that extra smell cam from...nevertheless that baby looks amazing and I personally like a lil smell to my plants specially in the morning after :joint:

The Iceman

definitely not low odor... i mean its not sour diesel but it does have some stink and carbon scrubber is needed for sure...checked the thrichs and they are all almost still clear with just a few cloudy/none amber...took this shot tonight

8962IMGP3667_800x600.JPG

ndnguy

emmy75 said:
I grew out NL #5 from bcsc kind seed. I must say that the smoke was mediocre at best. I even made seeds but I doubt I'll ever germinate them. I hope your smoke turns out better than mine did.

I think Joey Seeds will be a better choice. Better prices too. Anyway, good luck
I'll take those off your hands if your just going to waste them, bet ya 10 bucks i find a keeper in their NL#5 even in your F2's. :muahaha:

ndnguy

FOE20 said:
IceMan not sure if you care for my comments or not but your NL#5 look great man..Good view of the older style NL or mainly the #5.. plenty of pics in the NL#5 History thread in this forum...good luk on yours and yes..You dont want sweet but Evergreen Pine and a lil muskiness..
May I ask how old is this stock?...and where acquired...tnnx either way
FOE20
Iv'e seen a few of Foe's NL#5 grows and can say nothin but great things about em, his BCSC NL is wicked and he has done a ton of research on this plant along with other NL's and he always comes back to the BCSC NL#5 because it topped all the others he grew. Icemans is a wicked grow ,kudo's ,looks awesome.

T

tex1969

Iceman, if you have time can you tell me how did this nl#5 turnout, how long did it take to finish and how was the smoke?

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Mine got stolen..... but I got to save a few early bottom buds and a clone of one.

Most of the 5 had a distinctively NL smell, perfumey grapefruit I would describ it as....and 2/5 had pink pistils, the mess from the thieves means I do not know which my clone is..... but I like the genes and will buy again.

I saw somewhere online that it is NL1 x NL2 and not the "Legendary Breeders Plant" NL5... so just enjoy the grow.