What's new

BCSC NL #5

G

I recently received 2 packs of theese, but after reading the OG strain guides, it seems two people had a brancy pheno that had no potency. Has anybody else had this pheno? I am going to grow out theese no matter what, but I would like some input as far as everbody elses experience. So far I have been keeping a mom of my fav. Nirvana NL, which I have had for two years now, but I am always looking for a better one.

G

ive been researching NL to find "the one" that i had a smoke of a while back.

That one looks mighty close. Do a GJ if you have the time or atleast a smoke report Id apreciate it much.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I have grown a lot of it for about five years now and have yet to find a pheno that isnt potent. If its from the same lineage I have you should get some mutants in the mix too. They grow fine for a few inches and then all the sudden it looks like they get hit with some sort of gamma radiation and self mutate. If the mutants are female they work well if you just top the mutation part and the lower branches take off and do just fine without any further mutations. I wouldnt breed or seed any of those since I have found the mutation thing to be highly undesirable. My overall suspicions of the mutation thing is that its the lingering result of colchicine experiments.

D

Dr.Smitty

If what you have is BCSC NL #5 then you won't have any problems or at least that's what I've found and this one is one of my favorite NL's.

Fat Albert

Texas Kid said:
BOG used White Labels Bubblegum if memory serves

Tex

Yes, he did. Bogbubble is 100% WL Bubblegum. I believe that the difference between Bogbubble and Bogglegum was the BCSC NL#5. I think he back-crossed it with the BG 4 or 5 times.

Fat A

G

was I that a seed I spyed in the second picture slightly to the right of the middle of the nug?

NL of today is not the NL of the past........the real NL#1 was a fair calyx to leaf ratio indica that had plenty of crystals and had a fair yield....maybe24 to 36 grams per clone of dried bud after 4 weeks veg and 8 weeks flower and a very good high.

It is so obvious that what has been claimed to be NL is or tends to be a much higher calyx to leaf ratio and the highs can be varied but for the most part seems to satisfy most growers, which makes it all good for everybody....so if reeferman says he has NL5 pure than I'm gonna tell other people that's what it is dammit if it kicks their bung!!!!!!

I

indicalover

I don't believe that the NL #1 is a clone only. NL #5 is supposedly though. I do remember Sensi pro ducing a seed selection called NL #5 around 1995 or 96 and I believe that is where the BCSC got theirs. Apparently Sensi had the NL #5 clone from Neville. The catalog pic up top is from when Neville owned the Seed Bank before it was sold and became Sensi Seeds. Over grow has a lot of good info on NL, so dose this site and CW.

G

Sensi had NL5 in the late 80's early 90's I think?

When I got my seeds from sensi around late '92,2 buddies and I picked up
NL5 along with the NL5xHaze,Jack and a bunch of others from Sensi.Not 100%
on the exact year(I wonder why :joint: ) but it was late '92 or early '93.It was
the same year 60 minutes was at the Cup doing their show.

:)

G

hillbillieonpcp once told me dr atomic's atomic nl was the best nl he's ever smoked or grown.. in all aspects.. potency, flavor, high, growth, etc. etc.... so check that out...

Latest posts

Latest posts