What's new

BC's Trainwreck pc grow

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
All good brother ghostwolf, I think with the multiple logos in ya sig, comes with 1000 posts and a year onboard ICMag as a member, cause I've tried also mate and can't get it working. Please some one with a bit more knowledge on this matter please chme in and help some brothers out.
Peace

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
OK, then can you tell me how you put the B.S.G.A. logo in your sig.?

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
OK save the BSGA logo either in a album or ya PC, I'd put it in the album, then edit your sig, you'll have to remove the cat, then insert the BSGA logo into ya sig, click on the double A's again to get the code, now wrap these URL tags around [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] , to look like this
{URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/group.php?groupid=38"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL}
Except change these '{' at the start of the example code and the end one also '}' for these ones [ ]
Those tags are the link for BSGA Group's Home Page, so anyone can click on ya logo and will be directed to there.
Hope this helps you bro

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
OK that explains why I couldn't do both thanks again. I'll just have to wait then. I like my cool tokin kitty. He stays. Go in a good way my friend.

johnnybsmokin

Hey Ghost, click on the "site menu" above on the left and click on "Subscribe to ICMag" and you will find the info that you are looking for as to what we can do or not, hope that helps a little.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
thanks mexicangreen420, Ghost, christoph'sbud, b00m and johnnybsmokin!!!!
sorry to hear Para is leaving us...
Thanks b00m for the help..maybe I can figure it out now!!
Its day33 of 12/12..she's coming along nicely...
she's on3 big bush of buds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sweeeeeeet....
I have more pics but I still haven't processed b00m's info:comfort:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
More pics...
she's drinking 1 gallon every 2 days...smaller pot plus crazy humidity(lack of) is helping too but I've found roots at the very top of the soil..none at the bottom though so thats okay..
let me know what you all think..
thanks everyone

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
oh yeah, 10 budsites for sure plus the main stem...stinks even worse now..sweet/skunky/dirty socks to name a few of the smells....
the leaves look bad in some places because they touched the lights...173 watts in 1.35 cubic, aluminum case really gets hot but thanks to my Nidec 252 cfm fan, everything is happy-land in there..
thanks

looking, EXCELLENT, i wish i could say my box was happy land, but 80% humidity, no fun for me :(

anyways, cant wait to hear from you again bro!

christoph

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
173 watts in a PC case, Fuck Yeah Bro, crank that shit. The girl is looking great, let me know how you go with ya images, should be able to help you out if required.
:rtfo:

Peace

Masterlow

Yeah BC, she's looking sexy as hell. Love the bushing out.. and the wattage, she must be loving it in there, and by the looks of things, i'd say that's for sure.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks christoph'sbud, #1cheesebud, Masterlow,b00m, Scrub and Ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!You guys are awesome!!
Keeping 173 watts cool in a pc was a challenge for sure..I have 1 passive intake thats 5 inches sq. and 1 passive thats 7 inches wide by 4 tall with that crazy fan sucking heat out, its worked but I also really have to keep an eye on ambients in the room..usually the room is around 75-76 which keeps the pc happy and temps around 78-79 inside..hot but happy!!
Day 34 of 12/12..tomorrow is the beginning of week 5...this ones going to be awhile..she's still growing upward..half an inch on the main cola overnight..oh-oh....
I might have to take the light up top and move it to the side? What do you think??
There is absolutely no where I can tie down the main stem..this girl is filling up space rapidly...
here are pics

hey BC, ide say just put the bulbs on the side of the case further down, maybe she will stop growing up and go sideways XD, theres doesnt seem like much eles you could do, except maybe make the box bigger with another pc ontop XD.i think that would be difficult tho XD anyways, good luck buddy! i was all excited about my own bby, but i think she is gunna die.....

christoph :(