What's new

BC's 150 watt HPS/T5 Scrog Cab

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
hey everyone!!! Sorry to have missed all your great feedback but I was busy dealing with another tragedy... my daughters mom died of heart trouble..33 years old..man..that hurt...that stupid crack is destroying good people...anyways she isn't suffering anymore... hope you don't mind me venting...
Thanks Ghost!!usually plants grow 2-3 times bigger when bloom starts but she has grown at least 4-5 times bigger..lovin it!!

Thanks #1cheesebuds!!!!!! I can't believe how this is turning out ...nice indeed!!
Thanks Zest!! Nice to see ya bro!!!
Hey PanchoBuddah!! thanks bro...the buds are forming and she's getting STANKY!!!
Thanks DiscoBiscuit!! you're hilarious!!! I'm loving your grow and the Green Crack cross will be amazing I'm sure!!!
Nice plant heater76!!! great job bro!!!how much did you get? looks like some nice buds...good smoke??
b00m!! how the heck are ya!!! lol!! thanks..funny thing is, I peeked in when I got back, and well, you'll see in the pics...I'm running out of room still...
Thanks m4c!! how was the smoke report on what you cut??

Its day 22 of Bloom, the beginning of week 4 and even after tying her down, she actually pulled out some of the twist ties from wanting to grow to the HPS!! I could'nt believe it..
here are some pics for your viewing pleasure:thank you:

picture.php

she's got to be tied yet again:dance013:well, I will know this strain better next time!!
picture.php

side shot and how much room isn't left!!:)this grow is so much fun:jump:
picture.php

this is a nice shot of one of the future cola's:dance013:

picture.php

check out that stalk!! there is 3 gallons of soil in there too so maybe a bigger planter next time....tough decision huh!!!

picture.php

and next in line...
picture.php

those 2 leaves on this clone are huge....this one was almost dead( thanks cat:cathug:) but TLC is what she needed...Now I have to keep her small enough for another 5 weeks!!
any ideas????
thanks everyone for making this grow so much fun!!!
looking forward to hearing any feedback and visiting your threads!!
take care

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
picture.php

those 2 leaves on this clone are huge....this one was almost dead( thanks cat:cathug:) but TLC is what she needed...Now I have to keep her small enough for another 5 weeks!!
any ideas????
thanks everyone for making this grow so much fun!!!
looking forward to hearing any feedback and visiting your threads!!
take care

Hey man, I'm sorry to hear about your daughter's mom. I'm happy she has you for support.

Your cutting looks great, I know how cats love to wrangle with attention-getters.

Since you're tying down to the top of the trellis, you probably don't want a bush that's too hard to thread through the screen (when you get to that point.) LST will keep the plant height under control until you're ready to stick it through. But the main stalk won't cooperate with the screen as easy as lateral growth.

I noticed your cutting still has dual nodes at this point. You could top the plant after the 4th node. This would give you 8 shoots that will grow into 8 terminal stalks. These 8 stalks might be easier to stick through the screen holes than a small bush. The 4 most-aggressive stalks could be trained to the corners of the screen. The other four could be trained 45 degrees off the first four, filling in the gaps.

Obviously there are several ways you can do this. I'd pick the method that will be easiest to hit with the screen later on.

I'm happy with the progress, keep up the good work.:wave:

m4c

It's not dry yet so I only did a quick dry test of it. It was harsh on the throat but that's from the quick dry, the taste was different than anything other I smoked in my life and it was pretty good. Potency is good, not mind blowing but solid. The high is definetly on the indica side, but suprisingly I liked it very much even though I prefer energetic sativas. The lack of burnout effect is another +. Will do a solid smoke report after at least a month of curring.

Peace and puffs bro!

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Wow, sorry ta hear about yer daughters mom....

On a lighter note. :plant grow: << BC Chronic >> :whip: training those ladies! lol Lookin good man! Take care... BC

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks everyone for your kind words...
Thanks Discobiscuit!!! You ROCK bro!!!!!thats great afvice..I just Fimmed the clone and I think I got it right this time...the screen is too low but being able to LST her at the same time works very well..next time I'll have some idea how to route the branches...I made a mess of this 1..lesson learned..
Hey m4c!!! it will smooth out as it dries for sure but sounds really good..right on!!!with my pain, I need the indica's but I want to grow some skunk/haze soon..I have 4 seeds I totally forgot about!!!
Thanks PackerBacker and B.C!!!!

Its day 23 of bloom, crystals are covering the tops and it stinks in here:)more news at 11...lol...really though, this plant is giving me troubles..I tie her down and the next day I have to re-tie because the main stalk is pushing the whole screen up a few inches!!!its actually pulling the screen up:) crazy...
here are some pics for your viewing pleasure:thank you:
picture.php

tied her down again just now but theres not much room left..the horizontal growth is done with i hope:)

picture.php

dozens of budsites now:jump:I guess some of those leaves should come out...
picture.php

see how the screen is being pulled up?? I even duct taped it but that didn't help:)
thanks everyone for your feedback/comments...please keep it coming!!!
take care

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
thanks StealthDragon!!! Sorry i haven't been by your thread much but I'm back!!!
Hey PanchoBuddah!!! Thanks!! why I thought duct tape would work....it works on everything else!!
It boggles my mind how big she's gotten from that little seed...those T5's have alot to do with it I'm sure..wonder what a complete grow using only those would be like....
i had to tie her down yet again but it seems so useless when she just pulls that screen back up...
the clone that survived is huge too...i have to keep it under control for 5 more weeks...its only under a 24 watt cfl but it really wants to grow so I try Fimming again and I'm sure I got it this time...hopefully:)
forgot to charge the camera batteries:comfort: sorry but i'll have lots of pics for you all tomorrow...
take care!!!:)

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
hello everyone:)
Time for a much needed update...with pics:)
Its now day 25 of Bloom and she has finally started filling out...that was fun though:jump:

picture.php

doubt if you can see my latest Fim but its there:tiphat:
picture.php

crystals are appearing too which is a good thing:thank you:STANKY too but thats TW for you...
picture.php

this is a better pic of the forming cola...nice pic though:)
picture.php

just before lights on:wave:
picture.php

I've got branches tied all over the place..its a mess but thats okay too...
picture.php

from such a small seed:dance013:hoping i'll get an o my first scrog but we'll see...
i am looking forward to hearing any and all comments/feedback..
thanks and take care

hello everyone:)
Time for a much needed update...with pics:)
Its now day 25 of Bloom and she has finally started filling out...that was fun though:jump:

picture.php

doubt if you can see my latest Fim but its there:tiphat:
picture.php

crystals are appearing too which is a good thing:thank you:STANKY too but thats TW for you...
picture.php

this is a better pic of the forming cola...nice pic though:)
picture.php

just before lights on:wave:
picture.php

I've got branches tied all over the place..its a mess but thats okay too...
picture.php

from such a small seed:dance013:hoping i'll get an o my first scrog but we'll see...
i am looking forward to hearing any and all comments/feedback..
thanks and take care

Are you serious? i would be looking at 2 or more....

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks StealthDragon!!! I guess it looks different to you all, I have had such a hassle keeping her under control that I'm at the point I'll be happy with ANY return!!!
Thanks Struckanerve!! you're right too bro!!!
Thanks cheese!! Long time no hear bro...can;t wait to see your ladies!!!
Well, its day 26 of Bloom and now she is smelling like poop again:bigeye: now I'm happy:thank you: TW is just an incredible weed...
picture.php

This is the clone I Fimmed 2 days ago..the side branches are popping out like mad:greenstars:
picture.php

does this 1 look healthy?? I forget that it needs food too:)
picture.php

better shot of the crystals:wave:
picture.php

another macro:)

picture.php

:rtfo::groupwave:

picture.php

this is the top of the clone where I Fimmed it...I think its done correct because theres all those shoots popping out:)
I can't believe week 4 is almost done..halfway there!!Now we'll see the BigBud/CarboLoad do its job:dance013:
I should add that I re-arranged the two side fans so the buds at the side of my cab get better light..that was all that was wrong..
looking forward to hearing from you all..
thanks again and take care

Last edited:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey!!
Just thought I'd throw in more pics...:)

picture.php

this is the Fimmed clone...you can see the 2 new shoots coming out in the middle so theres 4 now:dance013:keep it under control anyways...
picture.php

should have quite a few branches for the next round:)

picture.php

the crystals are already down to the end of the top sugar leaves...its only day 27 too:tiphat:

picture.php

there are 22-10 inch cola's plus 10 smaller ones so this may completly fill my cab considering there are 4 weeks left...:jump:

picture.php

it smells sooo nice in there...my DIY scrubber doesn't let ANY stink out when the door is closed...plus I can re-use it too:)

hope to hear from you all soon..
thanks and take care

holy tits batman, i am new and just lookin around and your grow has blown my mind, you sir are a certified dr. greenthumb. i can't wait to see the finishing of this grow, you are my new best friend :p j/k
:abduct:

oh for some reason the picture of the back of ur cab won't show, can you describe what you did with those back holes or if you still have the pics repost them. if not no worries.

Latest posts

Latest posts