What's new

BCHP

S

sanvanalona

Well Green Mango sounds like you need to start a seed company....lol! Mango madness? Green Machine? Just a couple thoughts of names. How did you do your seeds? Are the S1? Have you cracked any? Sorry for the onslaught of questions, I am obviously very motivated for any HP info. The thing about the strain to me is that it represents a form of nostalgia for me, takes me to a different time and place. That said, it along with the true blueberry and real road kill skunk have been dedicated projects for me. I have found the blueberry, or at least a real close one, now the other two are of my main focus. Thanks gm

BCMaster

Kush where I live but I don't get out very much anymore. I'm trying to get away from the kush though. I still believe that there is a market for anything that looks and smells good in a bag

chief bigsmoke

real dense buds and strong blueberry stink? we call that one bash its hp x blueberry, does pretty well in greenhouse or forced outdoors.

Thats the one! I've only seen it done indoors though. There are a couple mutations of the same clone. Tight HP spear shaped nugs with a strong blueberry scent. Not very colorful nugs. Has the classic hp dry-mouth pasties and body effect and a delicious after taste.

G

Guest 150314

Well Green Mango sounds like you need to start a seed company....lol! Mango madness? Green Machine? Just a couple thoughts of names. How did you do your seeds? Are the S1? Have you cracked any? Sorry for the onslaught of questions, I am obviously very motivated for any HP info. The thing about the strain to me is that it represents a form of nostalgia for me, takes me to a different time and place. That said, it along with the true blueberry and real road kill skunk have been dedicated projects for me. I have found the blueberry, or at least a real close one, now the other two are of my main focus. Thanks gm
Hey sanvanalona the seeds i made are hashplant female crossed to males from blueberry hashplant seeds i was given from a med user here on the island and another cross with males from seeds from a icmag member. I havent cracked any yet, i dont have the funds to use my rooms for growing out or making seeds at the moment unfortunately.

if you get those mighty mite hashplant post up some pics , ive never heard or seen anything about/from them

Last edited:
S

sanvanalona

I already put in an order for those, so if they germ I will totally post some pics. It sounds like you have the seeds that I would rather pop though, let me know if you need a tester I would happily run a testing thread on here. I have at least 1k light to use for them.

bigbag

Veteran
have seen mmsc's hp and it's really good, and a classic representation...does well outside also ;)

PurpleCity

I have some of the MMSC growing

I have some of the MMSC growing

Hi all! Fellow BC'er here and I am currently growing out some of those MMSC HP seeds. I will post some pics either later today or tomorrow (If I can figure out how to upload them). :)

PurpleCity

Pics of MMSC HP

Pics of MMSC HP

Please excuse my photography skills.

one month into flower:

closer shot:

a 2 week clone from that plant:

Please bear in mind I am noob at all of this.
I am using a 2x600w stacked vertical setup on these.

Cheers!

Also forgot to add, I popped 5 seeds and all 5 were ladies.

Last edited:
G

Guest 150314

thanks for posting some pics of your hashplant. the cutting is much stouter and not pistily at all, looks like mmsc crossed a bit of sativa into it. definitely throw up some pics when its ready to chop

Latest posts

Latest posts