What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BCBUBBA GOIN MASTER

bcbubba

Thanks!

Thanks!

hey brotha if you didnt catch my post on the web feed something funny is goin on with your lights.

Thanks for the heads up and please keep them coming! I am usually right on top of things but I will take all the help I can get.

Having Breaker problems AGAIN! Already changed the 40 amp'er that the HID Panel is connected to when the room was first finished so it shouldn't be the breaker but it keeps tripping so.... spent a couple hours unplugging timed & untimed items until the breaker wouldn't trip! That turned out to be just 2kW which is what they had for the rest of the night. Will be working on it today (we need 4kW for the last couple of weeks).

bcbubba

MK Day 54 Flower

MK Day 54 Flower

Here are the Master's on day 54. We are going 9 weeks so they are flushing now and should be awesome even with the new wave of electrical issues. Should have all 4kW's happening tonight!

Here is the Hemp Star! There's just the one for a taste!

Here are the MK's in waiting. They are 1 1/2 weeks now so will be 3 weeks when they go in the bud room! These are presently about 5'8" of the floor in 10 gal pots having been topped twice before flipping. It's gonna be interesting!!!!!!!!!

bcbubba

MK47 Harvest

MK47 Harvest

Some pics of the surprisingly Huge MK Buds! No weights yet but will be posted! The 6 MK's that have vegged for 9 weeks & flowered for 3 weeks are now in the Bud Room at 5 1/2'.

This is the Hemp Star!

These are the new MK's!

bcbubba

Tally

Tally

So these 47 MKs came in within an once of the 15 Bubbas (3.5 Lb) which is less than hoped for since they had an extra kW! The 6 that came in after 9 weeks veg & 3 flower in cramped quarters, came out infested again (remember these came infested) so between that & the breaker problems when they came in......... Lets just say it's been a challenge but all seems to be paying off!

I think this might produce the most yet. I put from 14 to 16 stakes in each & despite the battles they look magnificent. Where are the pics you might say?

Soon!

bcbubba

6 MK TREES @ 5 weeks

6 MK TREES @ 5 weeks

Okay I'm back! Spent the last couple weeks nursing these lovely trees back to pest free health and Doubling the size of my main breaker panel (from 100amp to 200) so I will be able to rum 6 or 8 kW of light in the future and won't have the kind of problems I've had. I will also be able to run AC with this much power!

Here are some pics from last weekend (day 37)! It was late to be spraying for mites but I only sprayed once & they had 6-7 weeks til harvest from that point. I think they'll be fine & possibly the most abundant yet.

The MK has gotten just as high acclaim as the Bubba & some of the bigger buds taste much like Bubba. This stuff seems much stronger in the moment (will make you do the nods just after consumption) but doesn't keep you locked to the couch!
Cheers!
Don't know why but web-cam is down!

bcbubba

MK Trees @ 56 days

MK Trees @ 56 days

Well the Web-cam is up (BudBug had to work his magic with the software), the mites are at bay and the KOLAS are chunking-up very nicely. One more week of flushing. Here are some sweet bud-shots!

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Nice thread, Bubba has always been one of my favorite.
I'm totally digg'n your live cam, not an option for me, but it's
defiantly cool as hell, I'll be doing some peep'n for sure !

One of these days I gotta get back to Canada, I lived there
for 6 years back in the 90's, N.W Ontario in the town of Red lake,
great friends and some damn fun times.
Rock on man, your doing a hell of a job with all that weed.

peace the Sprout.

bcbubba

One of these days I gotta get back to Canada, I lived there
for 6 years back in the 90's, N.W Ontario in the town of Red lake,
great friends and some damn fun times.
Rock on man, your doing a hell of a job with all that weed.

peace the Sprout.[/quote]

We'll keep the light on for you!
Cheers!

bcbubba

6 MK Tree experiment complete!

6 MK Tree experiment complete!

The trees are done and came in at a respectable 1/2 ea. Respectable because of the many trials (improper tent for 9 weeks veg so low humidity,lots of bugs, didn't stake them & trim til flip!!!). The kolas are luscious mid sized buds and are "high test" to say the least. No pictures because my new cam already took a walk & the electricians have still not completed my upgrade & there will be an inspection so things are in a state of disarray around here for awhile!

So.... thus far I have tried 3 different methods in the same exact space, environment & nutrients & primarily 2 strains (MK & Bubba). I had 5/kW in 10 gal pots & 16 sq', 12/kW in 5 gal pots & 6/4kW in 10 gal pots. The quality remained constant & very high across strains & method (I give credit to me & my guru for that) but yield was definitively better with the 12/kW in 5 gal fed vigorously for 3 weeks veg & flipped for 9 weeks. Got 1/kW there and very large Kolas (no topping).

Here's a pic of 64 MK's 15 days old. Will be taking 48 to bud in this room & the others will come out when I go to 5 gal pots.
Cheers!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts