What's new

BC OUTDOOR 2014!

PARADOX

negative these are NL x some auto from a grower on the island. A bunch of them.. They were femmed seeds so we will see how they end up.

My Pat meds early bionic etc are in another greenhouse. Very small plants as they were started late. For the most part im going to breed with that greenhouse. That way I will have more beans then I know what to do with. I'll get some updates on that greenhouse soonish

Last edited:

PARADOX

In celebration of the forest fire smoke clearing from my valley im going to dig a Pithouse. From the outside it will appear to be just a low hoop house. Im going to dig it down 4-6 feet with my backhoe.. Something new to try anyhow.. Perhaps my late finishing potted plants can go in there and im also thinking this would be great for next years light deprivation trials

PARADOX

It was seeded in the field previously.. When we roto-tilled the garden it spread the seed around like nutso. Pretty much over took the area. But on the up side it shades the dirt kind of like mulch. Keeping the moister in the ground instead of drying up to dust in a short period.

It was seeded in the field previously.. When we roto-tilled the garden it spread the seed around like nutso. Pretty much over took the area. But on the up side it shades the dirt kind of like mulch. Keeping the moister in the ground instead of drying up to dust in a short period.
It's also tasty to eat! On the downside, it's competing with your cannabis for root-space and nutrients, it's a bit of a Nitrogen-hog.

PARADOX

each plant has its own dripper at the stock. we clear away the kale a couple feet away from the plants for the most part. Constant drip keeps them happy as can be

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
beautiful pics again, Q about the straw/hay in the greenhouse does it do anything in regards to humidity in there? and will it be in there for flower?

PARADOX

Yes it was added to add humidity.. It was very dry in there. So now we can soak down the hay and it holds a bit of humidity for a couple days

dannykarey

Hey buddy, everything is looking great!!

How are your Frost Dragons doing? I got a couple out side Im gonna make some crosses with.......Got a nice male dropping pollen so Im hitting some 60 day wonder, 60 day Lemon, White Domina auto, and Thai Fantasy Auto for shits and gigs.

Keep up the good work

Danny

PARADOX

Hahaha ya dude same here. Frost dragons were some of the fastest. they are filling out nice. I also Found a keeper male frost dragon. He is purple and stinks to high heaven. Loads of clusters of pollen sacs. So far iv crossed him onto 3 other non auto strains. Stoked on all the breeding projects we have rolling right now

Great lookin grow!!!

Im also from Canada, and Im always happy to see fellow MMAR Licensed growers able to continue doing what we LOVE!!!

Best of luck to you this season!! Ill be watching along

PARADOX

I agree. We had the popo fly over yesterday in the helicopter. Normally we would trip balls. But with the mmar still in place we just waved at the fuckers. And took video for future evidence in case they decide to mess around with us. We have multiple large licenses but keep the plant count hundreds under our limit.

PARADOX

more sideways pics.. i gota remember to fix that next time.. You get the point :p

Some auto strains from Dragon Master seed co.

I pollen chucked the best purple male auto I found. So im really stoked to have a bunch of these type of beans for next year. Start them early and harvest by the end of july. I started these late and figure they will be done in 3-4 weeks from now

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PARADOX

couple of the more interesting auto's about 2 -3 weeks away from finish. Stone dragon purple and green pheno. pollen chucked on to these bitches so they wont fill out to potential but still sick for making dabs or bubble

I'll get some greenhouse and field shots asap

picture.php

picture.php

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
ic
Thought I'd post some pics from a little over a week ago. I cleaned up the interior of these plants since, but regardless:

Afghani (HOGG) and NLxTW (topped, didn't like it so much) from Peak on the right.

lXPwJM.jpg

Anesthesia from Breeders Choice - finished late sept for me last year (well, started to finish) and hoping for the same this year.

XLKXhf.jpg

Two more Anesthesia. All from seed. Far right is another NLxTW that really hated being topped a hell of a lot. None of the rest got topped. The Anesthesia has amazing structure and really doesn't need any support outdoors even in very high winds like we got a few times last year.

ic

And finally what I'm hoping the end product will look like... just pulled this down grown under T5's and LEDs (was one of a few OD plants that I did not take and perhaps I should have but hey). I don't usually flower indoor under these types of lamps but my veg tent was empty.

Anyway I perhaps should have chosen this one but I took the most vigourous. Fortunately I have what I know to be a close relative or 3 in the garden, one of them has similar structure. Anyway:

ic

Last edited:

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
For some reason it said I had more than 5 images last time... here are the other plants. NLxTW far right.

XzW2HV.jpg

And what the finished product hopefully looks like.

Grfy5s.jpg