What's new

BC Bud Depot: Burmese

Jordan's description doesn't match what I understand about burmese lines. They made it sound like a heavy sleepy indica, but burmese is supposed to be sativa, and the one they are offering is crossed with a blueberry, which doesn't explain the description either.

Anyone have any thoughts on that? I usually stay away from strains that sound confused like this.
You could be thinking his burmese berry. The stright up burmese is not a cross from what I see. But the description does say indica dom at the zon.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Stay far far away from bc bud rip offs. I bought there animal cookies before I figured out that they stole all there pictures and wound up buying 2 packs. Well needless to say the seeds produced straight males or all hermie plants. They are trash I contacted bc bud depot and didn't even get a reply back.

You can even go to there forums if they are still up and looks at all the growers that get hermies with there bullshit strains. Don't waste your money.

Don't know why people are saying thseeds sucks because anything I have ever grown from them has been really good. I actually have a pack of there critical hog and pg13 in the fridge right now.

Most of the time people don't pop enough seeds to find that killer pheno. But if it's a cross sometimes you have to pop atleast 20 seeds to find that 1 standout that will make your money spent well worth it.....

Sorry for the rant but trying to help my fellow growers don't buy some shit genetics from bc bud depot.

Peace mike

Just get chimeras fighting Buddha or email VISC and see if they are still kicking if you want Burmese. Bc bud depot are greasy scammers and from my experience with Jordan's new stock I couldn't recommend his seeds to anyone , the descriptions probably don't make sense cause he's selling 50 different crosses.

Red October

Anyone got any grow or smoke reports on bc buds Burmese? I'm not managing to find anything other than bc buds shouldn't be trusted but no actual feedback on their Burmese.

Last edited:

houndog

I have never ordered directly from BC Bud Depot but have ordered their seeds through a seed bank. I tried two different strains and I will grow both again.

Red October

I have never ordered directly from BC Bud Depot but have ordered their seeds through a seed bank. I tried two different strains and I will grow both again.
. Thanks man, I'm going to get a pack of the Burmese and see how they do. Hopefully it's something good.

Bud Jones

Here’s my Burmese day 55 .. Very exotic high yielding plants ... Sour Apple Blowpop terps ...
picture.php