What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bay area sativa exchange?

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Absolutely. Other than some Mexican I brought in myself and a few clones from friends, I have only been growing Ace gear the last couple years.

I'm close friends with the owner and budtenders at our local dispensary. I haven't found anything they sell that I would smoke a second time. Yet, they love me because they all say I'm the only place to get good smoke. That says a lot. Most my old friends say things like, trip back in time, or I never thought I would ever be able to get this high again, etc. Especially my artist friends, who use cannabis for inspiration, can only find it in certain sativa's I've grown.
I'm not trying to sell anyone on Ace, but I've only had good experiences and thus, can only say good things about my experiences.

Luis is very polite, prompt and helpful answering emails. Ace seem genuinely interested in our satisfaction as both growers and customers. I've grown more than a few of their strains and everything so far has exceeded my expectations.
Dubi is very supportive and as the breeder of most of their strains, he is very knowledgeable and his advise is invaluable to most who have never grown these strains or tropical sativas. When you get to know him, you can't help but admire his character.

Based on my experiences, yes they are reliable and I am very happy with the genetics and reliability so far.
Hope that helps.
Peace, God bless

Excellent, thank you!!

Hempy McNoodle

Well, If anyone in the bay area wants some free Ciskei seeds, you can try to IM me. I don't know if I can send or receive instant messages yet, though. I am happy to get these seeds out there. I have a few thousand more than I will ever need. Ciskei is amazing, btw.

right

I'm always up for a ride to SF area.do they have any long flowering equitorial sativa , without a y indica ?

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Well, If anyone in the bay area wants some free Ciskei seeds, you can try to IM me. I don't know if I can send or receive instant messages yet, though. I am happy to get these seeds out there. I have a few thousand more than I will ever need. Ciskei is amazing, btw.

Shoot.Missed 'em by that much. :(

Hempy McNoodle

Hey noknees! ....Been a while.
I've got 5 Ciskei (south African Sativa) just over 2 weeks into flower. I hope PG&E doesn't cut the power to my flowers!

I hope all is well.

I recently started smoking CBD hemp flowers and am happy to be able to smoke more and be stoned less.

Hempy McNoodle

So, is there any interest in actually starting a bay area or California Sativa or landrace exchange? Like a club or non-profit? I am interested in the preservation of heirloom and locality (landrace) cannabis seeds. I know there is an instagram club that is very small. Maybe we could all get together off of icmag and get something going.

Hempy McNoodle

Happy New Year everybody! I am going to be giving away many of my landrace seed reproductions. Send me a private message for more info. Note: These will be for local pick-up only.

Ciskei (Tropical Seed Co)
Black Afghani (Underground Seed Co)
Colombian Gold 1972 (Underground Seed Co)

I also have a limited quantity of Sinai (The Real Seed Co)