What's new

Batshit Crazy Women - Who loves em?

blackone

Veteran
Yeah like this baby - she looks somewhat fuckable but better not:)

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5i-Xzk2MqUHta_aLE4xjENLf-bfoAD9FFNV5G0

ALeqM5jYl6dr6Cy2AmCqpANdLvlxaOkD7g

opt1c

Veteran
i've found crazy chicks can't stand us stoners as we tend not to trip out and go along with their drama and we're also so mellow... i've found that this trait will piss a large number of them off to no end.

erbium

This thread was never intended as an attack on women, it was an expression of my love of crazy whores.

I think I broke the Golden Rule though - catching feelings for one of em!

Oh, Karma, you are a fickle bitch ...

Karam really is a bitch. I fell in love with this one, ha. It has been 8 months + since I started this thread and she is still around.

My music is blowing up and I get more poosy thrown at me and all I do is think about her. It ends up she is a really successful owner of a few businesses and is pretty grounded (other than the one week a month. I have asked her to see a Dr., haha). She is super hot and never goes out unless it is to see me perform. I happened to meet her the first time she had been out in about 5 years. She needed to get some caulk and was just trying to use me as much as I was her.

She grounded me and has made me appreciate life and what I have. I get fucked up about a tenth of what I used to and I really believe she is a big part of my recent success.

Next time you are doing disgusting things to a woman, the things you wouldn't tell your friends about, remember - she could end up with you forever and sometimes you will have to look her in the eyes ....

I'll tell u guys, you can excuse a multitude of sins for a girl with a nice body, a pretty face, and a healthy appetite for sex, but all that shit fades, and eventually you are left with nothing but problems, and crazy chicks can be incredibly hard to get rid of. So just be careful!