What's new

Baseball 2010 thread

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
was a great game, you guys deserve to win you out played/hustled the phillies. and made them look like minor leaguers. but its not over yet. i expect halladay to come out and pitch 1 hell of a game. he made mistakes against them his first start, and then watched what other mistakes were made for 3 games. he knows what not to do. but if you guys do beat us good luck with the rangers.

Sure was Styles! What a series this has been. One win away from the BIG DANCE!! whoooo
Go Giants! :dance013:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OH man you guys got us feeling so uneasy now. Makes me feel a bit better to know we won one in Philly. Its all a brand new series now with a day off and a new group of fans. Either way it goes its quite a series .... good luck .. see you in Philly :)
Go Giants !! Go Giants !! Go Giants !!!

Styles P

just found out roy pulled his groin in the second :( its a minor pull tho hes a animal he'll be ok. he still pitched a great game for being hurt.

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
OH man you guys got us feeling so uneasy now. Makes me feel a bit better to know we won one in Philly. Its all a brand new series now with a day off and a new group of fans. Either way it goes its quite a series .... good luck .. see you in Philly :)
Go Giants !! Go Giants !! Go Giants !!!

Feeling uneasy in the playoffs, you are starting to sound like a cubs fan LOL.

So the giants pour the champagne in philly.

peace -fb

J

jws0007

I would like you all to join my religion. You can start by repeating after me...

Our Rangers, who art in Texas, winners be thy name. The Yanks will come, they will be done, in New York as they will be in Texas. Give us this week a series win, and forgive us our bullpen loss as we cause losses upon their bullpen. Lead us not into the offseason, but deliver us a ............Championship tit...le. For the Rangers are the swingdom, the claw, and the antlers forever.

Styles P

congrats rangers on beating the evil yankees. so great to see a-roid get the last out. cant wait till tomorrow, i feel the phillies have a great chance to win. phillies have 15 3 game win streaks this year(most in majors). oswalt shut the giants down in his first start, and hes something like 11-0 in philly. but anything can happen should be another great game.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea styles, congrats to the Rangers! they are happy in Texas tonight.
Cant wait for tomorrows game!

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT! THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT! THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT! congrats all you giants faithful, good luck and bring it home to the bay so i can see it in dec.

peace -fb

Latest posts

Latest posts